Reviews for Naruto and the Deathly Hallows
Cometerz48 chapter 9 . 9/23
Wow this is really good! I read the NGoF beforehand, and totally loving it ️

Please do update author-san
Yukinaru Suzumi chapter 9 . 7/13
This story is so good... but where have you gone? :((((( please come back so I can read more of the good stuff
I love this story!
JediKage96 chapter 9 . 3/18
Gave it a shot and ended up finishing both the stories in a single day. Possibly one of the best crossover fics I've been so satisfied , the rest would've been freakin' epic. Extremely disappointed that you've abandoned it, though! Dx
Luna Lovegood 777 chapter 9 . 3/4
Nooooo! Plz continue writing! I really like it!
Maxine chapter 9 . 1/8
Man, i am dying with Gaara's cuteness! I will be checking this through time... I really love ve! Please hurry up with the update! Its my birthday, ttebane!
Maxine chapter 5 . 1/8
You dont know how much i am craving this right now... I am even preffering it instead of my school book... Ha... I love it... Thanks for making this!
Maxine chapter 3 . 1/8
Just a question... Why didn't Hashirama's necklace control Kurama back with the boggart incident? Just asking... Hope i dont offend you... \\•\\
Maxine chapter 2 . 1/8
Wow... I am gonna love this, i just know it! Keep it up!
Zardi47 chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
PLS UPDATE SOON! This is a super good story and you are an incredible writer, and then nothing for years?! Pls!
RainbowMaze chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
So, two years huh? TWO YEARS!? I get that you must be extremely busy, but at least leave a note or two for the fans and readers of your story, letting them know if you are giving up or not. The story itself is amazing, and I can see why it is so popular. I want to put it down, but I'm unable to because I am so hooked. All in all, I loved the first chapter. I'm curious to see who tags along. Gaara is out of the equation, as he has work to do and is currently not in Konoha at the time. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters, and hopefully you can finish it.
fenixrojo36 chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
Excelente
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Update man .! Update please fu* kin update..
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
Have you abandoned the story? :(
Yvonne Park chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
Aw! Gaara making cookies is probably the sweetest thing I have read. He needs more moments like this! Great job! I'd love to read more of this story. It's really interesting combining wizards with shinobi. :)

-Yvonne