Reviews for Naruto and the Deathly Hallows
It's been yrs chapter 9 . 5/29
'Oh, don't worry, I'LL NEVER ABANDON THIS STORY!'

Whoop–de–fuckin'–do.

Time to make good of that PROMISE, ne?
jungkookies chapter 9 . 5/14
Amazing story. It's a perfect blending of the HP universe and the shinobi world. I hope you continue this series, because I love everything about it.
Anon chapter 9 . 2/8
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley being all parental with Gaara both makes me extremely happy and terribly sad, because his reactions show how much he has been denied, but Mr. and Mrs. Weasley acting like this, it's perfect.
TGnat chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
It's been a few years. You alive?
Cometerz48 chapter 9 . 9/23/2017
Wow this is really good! I read the NGoF beforehand, and totally loving it ️

Please do update author-san
iiimyuuuu chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
This story is so good... but where have you gone? :((((( please come back so I can read more of the good stuff
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
I love this story!
JediKage96 chapter 9 . 3/18/2017
Gave it a shot and ended up finishing both the stories in a single day. Possibly one of the best crossover fics I've been so satisfied , the rest would've been freakin' epic. Extremely disappointed that you've abandoned it, though! Dx
Luna Lovegood 777 chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Nooooo! Plz continue writing! I really like it!
Maxine chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
Man, i am dying with Gaara's cuteness! I will be checking this through time... I really love ve! Please hurry up with the update! Its my birthday, ttebane!
Maxine chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
You dont know how much i am craving this right now... I am even preffering it instead of my school book... Ha... I love it... Thanks for making this!
Maxine chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
Just a question... Why didn't Hashirama's necklace control Kurama back with the boggart incident? Just asking... Hope i dont offend you... \\•\\
Maxine chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
Wow... I am gonna love this, i just know it! Keep it up!
Zardi47 chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
PLS UPDATE SOON! This is a super good story and you are an incredible writer, and then nothing for years?! Pls!
RainbowMaze chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
So, two years huh? TWO YEARS!? I get that you must be extremely busy, but at least leave a note or two for the fans and readers of your story, letting them know if you are giving up or not. The story itself is amazing, and I can see why it is so popular. I want to put it down, but I'm unable to because I am so hooked. All in all, I loved the first chapter. I'm curious to see who tags along. Gaara is out of the equation, as he has work to do and is currently not in Konoha at the time. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters, and hopefully you can finish it.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »