Reviews for Naruto and the Deathly Hallows
ReynicoIsLife chapter 9 . 9/16
Author... it’s been years! Four years! It’s been four years author...
Ito Uchiha chapter 9 . 8/6
I love this series sooo much. You have done such a great job. I really hope to see more.I see a lotta gaara x luna and I like it. But like idk who else ya could pair naruto with besides Sakura now givin the way I see the story going. Not that I hate the idea, id just prefer he get with someone from this world like gaara.
It's been yrs chapter 9 . 5/29
'Oh, don't worry, I'LL NEVER ABANDON THIS STORY!'

Whoop–de–fuckin'–do.

Time to make good of that PROMISE, ne?
jungkookies chapter 9 . 5/14
Amazing story. It's a perfect blending of the HP universe and the shinobi world. I hope you continue this series, because I love everything about it.
Anon chapter 9 . 2/8
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley being all parental with Gaara both makes me extremely happy and terribly sad, because his reactions show how much he has been denied, but Mr. and Mrs. Weasley acting like this, it's perfect.
TGnat chapter 9 . 11/29/2017
It's been a few years. You alive?
Cometerz48 chapter 9 . 9/23/2017
Wow this is really good! I read the NGoF beforehand, and totally loving it ️

Please do update author-san
iiimyuuuu chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
This story is so good... but where have you gone? :((((( please come back so I can read more of the good stuff
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2017
I love this story!
JediKage96 chapter 9 . 3/18/2017
Gave it a shot and ended up finishing both the stories in a single day. Possibly one of the best crossover fics I've been so satisfied , the rest would've been freakin' epic. Extremely disappointed that you've abandoned it, though! Dx
Luna Lovegood 777 chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Nooooo! Plz continue writing! I really like it!
Maxine chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
Man, i am dying with Gaara's cuteness! I will be checking this through time... I really love ve! Please hurry up with the update! Its my birthday, ttebane!
Maxine chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
You dont know how much i am craving this right now... I am even preffering it instead of my school book... Ha... I love it... Thanks for making this!
Maxine chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
Just a question... Why didn't Hashirama's necklace control Kurama back with the boggart incident? Just asking... Hope i dont offend you... \\•\\
Maxine chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
Wow... I am gonna love this, i just know it! Keep it up!
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »