Reviews for Naruto and the Deathly Hallows
Have you abandoned the story? :(
Yvonne Park chapter 9 . 3/31
Aw! Gaara making cookies is probably the sweetest thing I have read. He needs more moments like this! Great job! I'd love to read more of this story. It's really interesting combining wizards with shinobi. :)

-Yvonne
Have you abandoned the story?
darkdragongod chapter 7 . 1/18
Awesome chapter, But this story could really do with some romance, of course within T rating. But I don't really mind an M rating.
U dead?
Memmi chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
I love this plot. Please, please, please update.
evvinaa chapter 9 . 11/30/2015
plsplsplspls update
PWEEESE
Aracertariel chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
I totally ship Gaara and Luna. (Completely adorable!) It'll be interesting to see how Gaara reacts to Luna getting kidnapped over Christmas break (or whenever that happened). I'm quite looking forward to seeing the next chapter of this story.
ZombiePilot chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
What happened man it's been a year? Why haven't you updated it
DreamFeathers chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
Ahhhh, it's been a long while since I read or re-read this series of yours. I'm not too sure if I'm right or not, but I think I'm detecting some modification that you've done compared to the version I read... maybe 2-3 years ago, or maybe a bit longer?
Anycase, I really hope that you haven't completely fallen into dodge desperation with this story, because personally I do think this sequel is actually more interesting and much better written than the first part, GoF. I don't mean to say that the first part was bad or anything, I mean that I can see your improvement and growing more mature as a writer. And that is always a pleasure to watch. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
I really hope you update soon!
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
This is a great story. I can tell you put a ton of work into it and it's definitely of a higher quality than most fan fiction. It's been a while since a update but I truly hope you won't abandon it now. You're a very insightful author. Keep up the amazing work!
Nameless chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
You gots to finish this, my friend. It is one of the best crossovers I've encountered, hands down, and Gaara's so sweet with Mrs Weasley. I would enjoy more.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
I believe you promised us no more long waits between updates and what do you do...YOU KEEP US WAITING FOR MONTHS! I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU'VE ABANDONED US!
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »