Reviews for There is Nothing More Than This
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I've told you before how amazing I think this fic is, but it bears repeating: This. Is. Amazing.
xyber116 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Again, anything you write is freaking awesome. Loved it.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow. Very impressive. Liked it very much. And it was different as you had mentioned. But I have one complaint. (You know what it is,...I'm a greedy, horny, Hameron!) You must write the sequel that picks up where you left off! Cameron could go on some fad oriental diet and be at that restaurant almost daily...:0) She could eat and get her exercise all in one stop. I'm just saying,...please consider this story idea! :0)
denizkizi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wonderful story. Great writing as always. Thank you...
da3lech chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This may be AU - but what a way to kick off!

Great writing.. and I hope there's more to come...
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
that was a bit weird.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
“You didn’t try me,” she spoke softly lost in the blue of his eyes as he blinked. :(

Luckily he's rectifying that situation ...

*favorites*
JosGotGlock chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Hey my friend - Great story! I especially loved the Chinese lantern and restaurant descriptions...so well done it gave me shivers. Yes, it is very different than other things you have done, but it definitely is a winner. :D
Limaccia chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Even from you, I don't think I'm ever going to appreciate a story where House is dead. I did like this bit:

“Me? I tried everything. Nothing worked in the end. . . ."

“You didn’t try me,”

That's great. But speaking of suicide, that touched a nerve I've been thinking about with House. I really hate all the sanctimonious people who call someone selfish for committing suicide. What they are really saying is that they, and their feelings, are more important than what the person who commits suicide feels. They don't seem to consider, or care, how much pain a person must be in to resort to suicide. I think that makes them selfish jerks.

I'll grant an exception if you are a parent, and you have responsibilities towards your children, but otherwise, no.
sa chapter 1 . 7/31/2009