Reviews for Why Did I Get Married?
gemma loves edward chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Interesting I wonder what will happen! great chapter. thank you for that update
xHannahxCullenx chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Great chapter, I'm anxious to see what will happen in Italy.
xHannahxCullenx chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Haha, loved the karaoke part.
gemma loves edward chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
I loved this chap . Thanks for the update huh you rock :)
xHannahxCullenx chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Yay! You're writing again!
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Wow, this is just as dramatic of the movie. Lol.

Nice chapter.
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lol is this based off that Why Did I Get Married movie? I just recently saw that hahah. Thank you for the review you gave me; I am returning the favor :]

This looks very interesting !
xHannahxCullenx chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Great story!
gemma loves edward chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
This was good I got a little confused by all the relationship problems between all the dfferent couples but is was still good.

I can't wait to see whats happening with Bella love gem
gemma loves edward chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Ohhhhh this is getting exciting :) I can't wait to read what happens next love gem
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Lol this was a good first chap :) and I can't wait to read more.
xMiaxMelodramaticx chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You don't even know the difference between speech marks and apostrophes!
stormdog11 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
good so far.

update soon.
Kat-Dream chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I think it's going pretty well so far. I really like the plot line. I think it could be a really great story. I really want to keep reading it. I tips for you, I do have a few they aren't big things but I figured I would metion them..

-Punctuation: I found you had some run on scentences and a lot of coma's were needed. This isin't a big deal but it kind of bugs me.

-Emotion:I think that Alice and Bella both need to have more emotion in there character. Each scentence seems to just state the facts. They both would feel upset or at least something. I can understand if they are "numb" if they are show us that they are. That would not only make the chapters more interesting it would make them longer.

I really do like it though. Will the the people in Itally me Vampires or human? I know it's your choice but I would really like if they were human. I am defentily much more of a fan of all human stories. Anyways, it's fine either way but I don't think I would get in to this story as much if they were Vampires.

It is truly up to you though because obviously I'm not the only one reading this and you are the author.

Thanks for a great story,

Kat :)

p. that's long
Icebabe59 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
This is a really good story, it has great potential and i would love to read more of it.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »