Reviews for Chosen
Pikachu127 chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
Is the ending supposed to be funny?
Chocolate and caramel chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
No! Sachiko! Sob,sob
lupyne chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
Great to see you back!

Loved the way you ended it; creepy and bizarre, and emotional all around. The title of the story becomes clear - and I also liked how the 'secret message' refers to an event in this chapter that was important to her.

All in all, though sad, it was still beautiful. Even though I don't know the series, the story was easy to follow, and it has been an enjoyable ride, once again.

Congratulations on another story completed!
waterlit chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
ahaha this was a nice conclusion. sad, but nice all the same. this was beautifully written (even though i i think you used too many hyphens, haha). heh, looking forward to reading more of your fics! :D
Souldin chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
It felt some what odd trying to put yourself back into a fanfic after not having read it for a while but I soon remembered the details of the previous chapter and I began to read at a steady pace.

The writing is unsual and of a style not often used but is one which takes great skill to pull off, so I applaud you. The writing was good, the atmospeare from the page worked well and it all flowed nicely. The ending was even quite chilling and contained the sombre and creepy feeling the whole Akuma process has in the manga.

My only criticisms would be in certain parts of speech such as this one;

“Idiot – I thought you said you were going to beat the crap out of him?” “I could say the same for you, Gramps,”.

While not saying who says what is okay you must still make sure each different persons speaking parts are on a different line.

Overall it was a great fanfic with some nice inderlying humour in a creepy, cold atmospheare that was written beautifully. This chapter deserves much praise for its spine chilling ending. Fantastic job and keep up the amazing work!
waterlit chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
hey hahaha i think you've uploaded the wrong thingy? xD
Souldin chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
Sorry about the late review I've been a bit held up but regardless. A good chapter with some wonderful description. A nice, detailed exploration into Chomesuke (I would say origonal but I'm not sure how much the anime expanded from the manga). Great job.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
No!*sobbing frantically* By the way, thanks for reviewing*continue crying again*
lupyne chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
The flashback was written very well; intense and emotional, and the last line was a nice (and powerful) way to end it up.

Intriguing; I'll keep an eye out for the backstories!
lupyne chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
"Besides, if his mouth could move so could his feet"

Haha, love that sentence.

As usual, nice usage of words and rich vocabulary, pretty much evident in all of the sentences. Very impressive; there's never a dull moment.
waterlit chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
you write wonderfully. i especially liked the backstory! good job

i hope your hiatus will end soon :D
Chocolate and caramel chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Capital. Kyah, being waiting for this chapter. Really,then I'll read that manga chapter before exams.
Souldin chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Great chapter, it was well written and had lots of impact. I don't mind waiting so long as the chapters still keep this amazing quality. Keep up the good work and good luck on the deadlines. Don't push yourself though as you are doing two fanfics at once so if you can't make the deadline don't stress.
waterlit chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
another nice one! i don't know how you do it - you don't really use much metaphors or other complicated language, but your fic's always nice and flowing and coherent. i like your clean writing style

and yeahh, i agree that writing about the past first'll be better! :D

looking forward to the next chapter!
Souldin chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
First off before I begin my review of all current four chapters I would like to thank you Hawk. I had not read this fic annitially because I had never read -Man before but knowing how good of a fanfic writer you are I wanted to read this fic. As a result in order to understand the story I've read so far 187 chapters of -Man and it has been brilliant. Me being able to find and read such a good manga is thanks to you Hawk so once more, thank you.

Now onto the review. The description is wonderful and the characters have been exact to their personalities. The fight scene was fantastic and I was able to laugh at the occasional humour.

My only complaints are small ones and can be seen as good things as well. The slowly explaining the current point got me confused at what point the story takes place or when it happened but this was slowly made clear. The other is that the characters appearances arn't described much. These could be considered tactiful techniques of litreture but doing so causes problems for anyone not familiar with -Man. This limits some of the audiance but the again considering the point in -Man this fanfic takes place you probably wouldn't be trying to target this audiance.

Overall a great fic so far with gorgouse descriptions and a unique dark yet cheery feel to it.