Reviews for He's MY Best Friend
Snowflake chapter 4 . 1/7
Hey, what happened, here I am reading and loving another one of your Drarry fanfic's (Apart from how you keep having Vernon rape Harry, I absolutely hate that!) and suddenly it's another unfinished story, I'm sorry but what's the go? It's like letting someone only eat a little of their favourite dessert and then taking it away forever! I love how you've written them so it's kind diss appointing when I see that it's not finished and the last post was in 2013! It's 2016 and I really wanna finish reading the story!

Thank you for reading, I hope to be reading the rest of you story soon!

P.S. I also loved "The Boy Who Survived" I honestly like it better when Draco tops Harry, but it's another unfinished!

Best Wishes for finishing your fic's,
Snowflake!
DemeRain chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Thanks for sharing.
thewolf74 chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
I love this story. I hope that Draco can help Harry. I'm happy that Harry is away from the Dursley's. Please update again soon. I want to know what happens next.
Aturdokht chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
I love this book so much and can't wait for your next update.
jeskasaurus93 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Please pick this story back up!
Luna-Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I hope you rewrite this soon I really like it
Love-to-experience chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY! PLEASE TH IS ALREADY A FANTASTIC STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
I like this story so far. I hope you start updating soon.
Love-to-experience chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Please Please Please update! This story a d pleas put up the sequel for the boy who survived! I love these two stories! I need to know what happens! Please Please Please update them both!
Saphiretigger chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
i like it, its a strange way to introduce the two boys (boys being harry and draco) but it makes it more intriguing because its not an HP cleeshay . Its still in the hook faze so the next few chapters will be telling. From what I've read so far, this story has the potential to be great.
Saphiretigger chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
im intreeged
Saphiretigger chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
umm remeus snape (ovios by how you started the story)
yukikosnow139 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Yay! This story is great!
LadyB2727 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please update any of your story's petty please
magicanimegurl chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Can't wait til you post the new version! I like this story!