Reviews for The User's Guide and Manual to JONATHAN CRANE
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/11
My favorite part was the Sunshine reference...I don't know anyone else who's seen it, and I was starting to think it was just a really cool dream I had...

This was great. 3
Skylar Goff chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I loved this. Oh my goodness, I literally cackled so much! It's great and I love your movie references! Thanks so much for putting a refreshing and super hilarious entry!
Insert name here chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
If just like to say this was an awesome idea and I love the way you wrote this but, scarecrow is actually 6'0 not 5'7
I apologize if I seem rude but it is 5 inches off
RiddleChan chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh hot damn! Where do I sign?! I want like, 12 of these!
ACleverName chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Amusing! I enjoyed this.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
While this is all fine and dandy ... You DO realize that Johnathan Crane is 6' 0'', right? Even Cillian Murphy is 5' 9''.
fight-before-flight chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Haha love it :)
Raine chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Simply brilliant! I love how you incorporated quotes from both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. I also loved how you added Cillian's character from Sunshine!
Mary H. Less chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Haha, this made my day! :)
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I'm a BIG fan of these manuals... Makes me wish they were real!
Aki The Crane chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
XD I love this. Can't stop laughing, and your right DC should. lol.

Your amazing. -AkiTaku
Lorien Urbani chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is pure comedic GOLD! I love it how you included several quotes from the BB movies to serve the purpose of humour/parody. Just priceless. And wow, how wrong of me is it to want to own a Jonathan Crane/The Scarecrow Unit after reading this funny piece?...

Wonderful!
OceanTiger13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Love this. Lol-I love how you put all the quotes into it, 'tis totally awesome. I like the Joker one alot...it's hilarious. You should write one for Alfred-it'd be funny. : )
ArchaicLover chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
haha, this is hilarious!
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ha! That's great. Very clever.