Reviews for Simulacra
kirara the great chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
tramp stamp for sam hehe nice though it seems this story has been long abandoned
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
so sequel? please?
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Duct tape, can do anything.
Captain-Emily chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I really liked this. I'm used to Jeep Hound and male Mirage, but I was able to put that aside for this story and just enjoy the characters as they were written. (I'm guessing that's because this is movieverse, where all the characters were tweaked anyway.) Hound still felt like Hound though, if that makes sense (and I'm not sure it does), and I love the idea of them as pretenders.

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more of your works. Thank you for sharing!
yamiishot chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Perfect way to deal with those twins XD
Rhyssia chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
These are pretty good stories. Do you have an order/list on these connected stories - and will you ever do more? ;)
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
cool
Akiri chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
lol. Tying up the twins, nice. Please update soon. I'm addicted and it's only 4 chapters.
digiwriter1392 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
This universe is awesome!
CrimsonMoon2009 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
awsome.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Liked the chapter, especially that Leo is lusting after Mirage. Sam's comment about the repercussion's was interesting, and I love how it freaked out Leo.
Kiwee chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Oh Sam, you never stop being more important than anyone else, do you? I love his geekdom as well as his soon-to-be-real tattoos. Just the idea of them makes me giddy. So much so that if Sam said he wants a bee tattoo somewhere, I'd pass out from the feeling. I really want to see what happens afterwards, what's with Sam's rank as Prime and all that. It promises to be interesting, and I love Mirage and Hound here.
DarkBeta chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Bumblebee plushie? Can i take back some jibes at Leo?

Nice to see Mikaela get some time to unwind! Looks like Wheelie's starting to make up for a bad first impression . . . .

Presidents don't intimidate when you've been up against Decepticons? Talk about a dressing down!

Best wishes,

DarkBeta chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I was feeling a little ticked at Hound for siccing Leo on Mirage, but it's not as if she can't say no her ownself. I really doubt he'd believe she'd want to experiment . . . with Leo. An open relationship is one thing; bad taste is another. (Both Highlander and vampire novels tend to emphasize that immortals probably shouldn't worry too much about monogamy over the centuries.)

With minimal description i still get a very clear image of Hound; calm, laid-back, baseball pro, a little MacGyver-ish. (That may not have been the image intended, of course.)

Human-style coupling is scarcely universal (or even common) on Earth, let alone the universe. While that doesn't mean Leo's assumptions are unexpected, they're amazingly short-sighted.

Enjoying this story!

DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Leo. (sigh)

Nice introduction of the characters, from an outskirter's point of view.

Lagerlof is going to turn out to be a Swedish roadster? "Deere" is a bit, er, typical.

Robots in nighties. Leo. (sigh)

"Don't be accusing *me* of interspecies!" Does lack of wisdom inevitably equal lack of tact? Can we get Miss Manners for a seminar?

(oog. Miss Manners on Autobots.)

"They don't?" Leo. (sigh)

Many thanks for a funny opening chapter!