Reviews for Naruto: The Next God of Shinobi
Random Werdio chapter 11 . 7/11
Dang I really hope Midoshi dies like how in Team 7's first C mission. I don't know why but this Midoshi character just ugh I don't like her. Great story by the way.
ShadowSnake22 chapter 54 . 6/30
this was a very good story andvery interestingplz continue it
I noticed the technique, it was from that girl Flare from fairy tail. Isn't she sorta crazy?
Shitty english is shitty
Desmoids chapter 1 . 5/23
I felt you could use a beta. The conversations were sometimes too straight to the point and lacked emotions...but the plot was good and I felt as if this should have been the real cannon plot...
GodAlvirus chapter 3 . 4/7
Ki Nobori no Shugyotree climbing exercise? Can someone answer that cause I don't know...
yerboy chapter 17 . 3/13
Why did naruto get the toads and the monkey?
Anime Princess chapter 54 . 2/9
Wow, this was VERY powerful and action packed. I LOVE how Sarutobi-senses taught Naruto!
Jose19 chapter 20 . 2/5
Naruto can't have the Snake Summons because the Snakes are the natural enemies of the Toads they simply hate each other.
Jose19 chapter 18 . 2/5
I actually want to see if there is a pairing for Naruto in this story because he does eventually settle down, and has children with a certain Hyuga girl.
Anime Princess chapter 22 . 2/2
When will you explain who the hell Midoshi is?! And how will Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto join forces if they aren't Team 7?
Kithrin chapter 10 . 1/1
i rereading this, and i like midoshi, shes an interesting and fairly complex character.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 54 . 12/19/2016
well this was an awesome story can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 53 . 12/19/2016
well this was interesting should be interesting
YeagerMeister31 chapter 52 . 12/19/2016
nice chapter can't wait for more
1,518 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »