Reviews for 5 Random Acts of Kindness
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
""Oh dear," I said holding back a small cry of amusement. The funniest thing I have ever seen was Jasper and Bella caught in the act of mourning a tray of what looked to be charcoal cookies. Beside me, I heard Carlisle laugh."" Note to self: Do not let Emmett bake cookies!

this chapter!

I loive alll of the POVS!

""I grinned wickedly as I hung up the phone. Of course, jake was all over my plan. And if Alice had no makeup, then she wouldn't be able to give me a makeover. This is working out much better then I had planned. AS I walked into class, I practiced my evil cackle, and got a very strange look from Edward. Note to self: Practise evil laughs when Edward is not around. After all, there is no need to get him suspicious."" Bella is brilliant!

Free Make Up!1
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I absolutely loved all of the POVs!

"" I couldn't help but laugh at the horrified expression on her face. Bella glared at me, and I put on my 'infuriating' poker face.

" And you?" she asked after she had lost the staring contest.

"To be honest, I really have no idea."

"Me neither," she laughed. "And it looks like Jasper's in the same boat we are."

It was true. Jasper looked like he was struggling to remember something that he had only half listened to in the first place. It took every ounce of my self-control not to peek into Jasper's head to find out some of his ideas. The only reason I didn't was that there has never been so much laughter at the Cullen table and some of the students whose tables were closest to ours where beginning to get nervous."' Yep that would make people nervous!
LauraMadley24HufflepuffLegend chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
Aw Jazz is so sweet. Yum!

LauraMadley24HufflepuffLegend chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
HeHeHeHeHeHe! Poor Bella. They don't sound that bad!

LauraMadley24HufflepuffLegend chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Oh... What is going on?

Good Luck Alex!

LauraMadley24HufflepuffLegend chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Yay! Go Quil! Can I get a makeover from the wolves?

LOL

E.c
LauraMadley24HufflepuffLegend chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I'm still laughing LOL Can I have have one of Emmie's Cookies? Please?

LauraMadley24HufflepuffLegend chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh. I wanted to play footy!

Sounds fun though.

xx-twilight7-xx chapter 1 . 1/2/2010

This is pretty great so far! I’ll add it to my community. It reminds me of my story Bored of Eternity. It’s quite humorous and one day I hope you can read it. I’m sure you’ll like it.

48 washes? That’s insane. Bet the hot water was used up. Wait... he could have just used cold it wouldn’t have mattered... cause he’s a vampire!

Oh just a point, can you try bolding the bits where it says Edward’s Point of View for example? So that it stands out a bit more?

Anita
Heimarmene chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
lol poor jasper. always taking the other side, eh? good job
yatasu chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
awesome story! continue soon!
LaPushComesToShove chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
As soon as you complete this hilarious story, I will add it to my community!
twilighterlostinNCIS chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
Great chapter, though I want to punch alex in the face, emmetts cookies sound...interesting? Keep up the awesome, funny work!
luvwriting13 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
aw so so so good. haha my name is alex, but im a girl. Ironic. :) can't wait for more!
sheeiur22 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
love the story I hope you update again.