Reviews for When You Come Back to Me Again
Hidden Relevance chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
OK fantastic take on this re-write of Serpents and just good lord the overall feel of this fic rocked. Hard.

Not just because you used one of my all time favorite songs and another of my all time favorite artists (And dude.. Desperado is TOTALLY the fandom theme song.. or should be lol) but because the characterizations totally utterly captivated me. You manage to portray these men so well. I loved it.
Aislinn Graves chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Awesome story and I still say that "I'd die for him." is not only the best line in the story but sums it all up in one sentance.

Aislinn
Aislinn Graves chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
"I'd die for him" My favorite line in the whole story!

Aislinn
Marmie1955 chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Another great story. I love good Ezra angst/hurt/comfort stories especially when Ezra works it out first. Great job. Thanks
NotTasha chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Great ending to a terrific story. Nice to see things are getting back to normal. Whew
NotTasha chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Yay, they found him! But things don't look too good yet. Oh, Poor Ezra. Thank goodness he's back with the guys
NotTasha chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Dang, poor Ezra. This just gets worse and worse for him, but the guys are closing in! Find him!
NotTasha chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Great time for Internal Affairs to show up! I want to punch that guy in the teeth! The guys just won't give up - and Ezra's in big big trouble.
NotTasha chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
The guys are so great in this story - never giving up looking for Ezra. Find him fast! He's in a bad place
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Such a great story. I love that Ezra realizes he needs help and calls Vin. I like a Ezra who is able to call for help when he needs it - and now he really needs it.
SivanShemesh chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Great ending, glad that Chris explained what occurred.

Thank you for writing it.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Terrific finale to the story. Ezra has faced some of his demons and found the ability to trust again and nice acknowledgment by Nathan that he also has some trust issues. Love how JD is doing his best to get Ezra back and is showing just how much they know about each other. Very nice clearing of the air between Ezra and Chris; they will do better next time. Ezra's trust in the team has increased. Love the recurrance of the "Desperado" song and the verses to the other song fit so well. Nice that they smuggled in Ezra's preferred coffee; lovely bonding moment. Thanks so much for posting this fic here; I'm looking forward to more!
Black Rook chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
Better late than never:). Just wanted to say that I liked this story, as well as most of the rest. (I'm not of a patient kind, so I went to your homepage some time ago and studied it carefully:)). Glad you are moving the stories here, saves me the trouble:). Hope you'll write again in this fandom!
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Wonderful that the rescue was made so fast and went so smoothly. Nice that Kevin figured out the smart thing to do and is cooperating; he's being very helpful. Love that Nelson was going to arrest JD and Nathan, two of the least likely troublemakers only to find out how wrong he is. Great that he realizes the mistake that he made and is man enough to let JD know he was right. The description of the aftereffects make the whumping much more intense and Ezra has a ways to go to recover. Love the nightmare sequence where Ezra figures out that the team is his family, nice compare and contrast. Morse is in for a world of trouble and I'm looking forward to that! Thanks for this part!
SivanShemesh chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
They found him.. grin... Glad that Nelson gets what JD told him...

Thank you for updating.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*