Reviews for My First Decepticon
MayContainHyjinks chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Haha you're not the only one

Annnnnnd Hello Barricade. Get ready for a world of hurt.

Spawn of starscream. What? Hahahahahaha

Go Annabella!

You taught her well Ironhide. Hahaha why wouldnt she win. Hahaha

Get scrapped Barricade!

The action-y story was fun. It was somewhat satisfying to have Ironhide go Ham on Barricade.

Thanks for the story
-Hyjinks
LaylanatorXVII chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Starscream is my favorite Decepticon, but- *shivers*- yeah, Annabelle better stay well away from him. She'd be toast for sure.
SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING FAVORITING THIS. This was amazing- it's rare that a fic can make me physically react to the stress of the situation, but this had me leaping out of my seat and biting my nails.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful work.
*gives you a double thumbs up*
LaylanatorXVII chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I was literally vibrating the entire time I read this chapter, and once I squealed and kicked my legs in the air in true fangirl fashion. I am glad that I am alone, for I probably look like an idiot. I find it hard to care. :-)
Thanks so much, I am enjoying this beyond words.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
ANNABELLE, DARLING, YOU ARE A BOSS!
Loving it, reading it, I thank you, I must go now lest I explode with excitement.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
*screams*
AS SOON AS I READ THE LINE "We look for a grown-up" I was like NOOOOOOOOOO THEY CAN'T THEY CAN'T I WISH MY MIND DIDN'T WORK SO QUICKLY NOOOOOOOO
So excited can barely type
Going to next chapter now
pikachucat chapter 4 . 10/19/2015

Barricade... Mhm.. Barricade vs. Annabelle most likely. :3
Foxbear chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Wonderful story!
yamiishot chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Ironhide saves the day! yay!
Cladnplaid chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Haha, I think we all learned a valuble lession from this: DON'T PISS OFF IRONHIDE! Lol! Really good story! I enjoyed it a lot. I'm glad that little snot, Carl, finally got put in his place! XD
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I love this plot line. Its awesome.
Decepticon femling chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Lol he can be a you make a capturing Megatron capture betta be scared because Megs is XD I wouldn't be scared this as a suggestion.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Even teh Decepticons are starting to learn never to mess with her... This is a great 'verse!