Reviews for Hangman
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 2 . 2/12
I loved how they played 'Scrabble' haha
This was really cute, loved it :)
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 2/12
Haha for a second I thought that the Five Years Later thing was that she broke up with them and then they meet up again for the first time in years and he asks her to play hangman when that was what broke them up...
I mean I caught on pretty quickly but like for a moment I was like 'woah she overreacted'
This is really good though :)
And it's in character and just adorable really!
aww!
TCT chapter 1 . 1/3
When Rick "accidentally" falls from the building, can I own some of the franchise too? Please?
PercabethForever chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
U could've done a whole lot better even if it is your third fanfiction. Y yo no soy una idiota, estupido capitan. That's right, you tambien hablo espanol. No lo copie, yo se como hablar y escribir el espanol.
Angel chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Really Annabeth, Peter Pan?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Future Mrs seaweed brain will never happen unless your name is Annabeth Chase duhhhhh cause it's Percabeth fur life
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
3 THE STORY
654-987-1256
Angel chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
"... after they had just had s-uh, 'played Scrabble'" Yeah, right.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
AWWWW! This was so cute!
Thunderblade011 chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Awesome.
raelauren chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I loved how you had "the end" but with the missing letters. Smart :)
raelauren chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Oh my gosh this is freaking adorable! When I saw the "five years later" I started freaking out and having a feels overload cause I knew that he was going to propose to her using hangman. So cute!
BeautyQueen22 chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
This story is so cute! The hangman game reminds of the "Real or Not Real" game from the Hunger Games. The idea behind the story is adorable and though I rarely read one-shots, I really do enjoy this one. Your work is fantastic and I hope you never stop writing, wherever you may go!
MonkeyMadness777 chapter 2 . 1/29/2016