Reviews for Eclipse
Very good. Thanks.
Sentinelle chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
There is just one little thing that bothers me: rather than responding "Don't talk, then" to "Considerable pain", Jim would be better to ask that Bones gave Spock a painkiller.
It may be a detail for you, but I belong to the medical community, so it's important to me!
Sentinelle chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Won-der-ful story. There is suspens, friendship, it's well written... and you helped me involving my english, because it isn't my native language. Congratulations!
T'Lu chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I love this story. I reread it in honor of the eclipse from a few days ago. And now I'm going to read the sequel and then the alternate version! I love them both. :-)
RodianSinger chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Maybe I should have read these two stories in order. Reconciliation had the S/Ch tag so I was on it like white on rice before I even thought about it. Oh well. Much more slow paced than I thought it would be. It focused more on the characters which is always cool to see. It's interesting to see a lot of Uhura in this one since she didn't have a very well rounded character in the T.V. Series. I guess you kind of have to fill in the gaps. That being said, Christine has always been my favourite character and I was hoping to see more of her in the story. In fact I was surprised that there was no indication of the relationship that she and Spock would have in the second story. It kind of came out of nowhere and I would have liked to see it develope slowly over time. Minor quibbles. You are just about the best fanfiction writer I've ever seen. All your stories are so professional that I can totally imagine they're actual Star Trek novels.
summerartist chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. Spock's situation was so realistic and in line with his character. I felt this story on a personal level because sight means everything to me as an artist. I also want to mention that the other officers were believable in their reactions. Absolutely worthwhile read that had me hanging on every chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Great story. Loved it. Thanks for writing it. I can't wait to read the sequel. I'm a big Spock/Chapel fan.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
This is so good! What story-telling powers you have! The only bad thing about it is I don't want to go to work, I want to stay here and keep reading!
toboldlyfangirl chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Wow! A very happy, satisfying ending to a wonderful, beautiful story. :)
Play-Your-Song chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Dear author, I love this story! It's easy to be caught up in it. I haven't been so moved when reading a story in a long time. I appreciate that, while dramatic and touching, it's not dark, but a good story of friendship. Also, I'm intrigued by the mystery of who caused the explosion. Anyway, I think your story deserves way more reviews. Thank you for writing and posting it!
Olivia94 chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
So, I've spent the greater part of the past day reading your stories but haven't reviewed yet because I'm kind of a jerk about that. Sorry about that. You're a really fantastic writer! Not only in the way of style and characterization, but you really have a gift for developing and carrying out plot lines. Keep up the great work! :D
cloud2008 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love this story. It is wonderfully written. Also as a plus it has a good plot. So marshmallows for you :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Brilliant story! Everything was just so well done! I could continue to sing it's praises but I'm sure that others have said such things as I would like to put into words but am currently unable to already. And I am sleepy. And I am cold and gloves are difficult to type with.
Linvalay chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
ahhhhh what a good story! I spent many days and many long nights reading this!
AlwAys-wRiting-foREvER chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
So, on chapter 10 so far. Overall, this is brilliant. The only thing I want to bring up is the error of the jobs of the bridge crew. Sulu is next in command after Scotty, so if Scotty was not on the bridge, Spock would give Sulu the con, not Uhura. Also, Chekov is not in the science department, rather navigation.

Other than these small switches, this is really great and I can't wait to read the end when I get there!