Reviews for Eclipse
KatieLyn chapter 13 . 8/31
Well I don't think slash is trashy, but I don't need every story centering on the incredible love and friendship the command crew has for one another to be romantic or sexy, either. This was just wonderfully true to the feel of the original series and so well in character. And the ending was just perfect. Happy and hopeful but not instant gratification.

The ladies were amazing. Uhura was beautifully written. I laughed out loud when Spock said it would not make a bit of difference if she were in A negligee or stark naked. Oh, but Mr. Spock you are blind, not dead, and as your ability to master the learning of Braille demonstrated, your fingers recovered just fine! Lol!
commonsensefairy chapter 13 . 8/28
this was a great storyline. if this was in stores or amazon, I would buy it. just a couple of pointers, kirk isn't a pushover when ambassadors demand to get their way and when working on any machines, goggles are always worn in Star Trek. finally, THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING IT TRASHY!
WaterDeep chapter 13 . 7/17
You did great on this story. It was so sad sometimes. Thanks for sharing your writing talents! Wonderful job.
Thanks for staying true to the characters and not indulging in trashy inacurate slash stuff. I don't like my beloved characters tainted like that EVER! So you did a more than fine job and I really appreciate it. YOUR'E THE BEST!
tanseynz chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
A really good plot with clear and effective original characters contributing equally with canon ones. A story to be read and reread.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
Very good. Thanks.
Sentinelle chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
There is just one little thing that bothers me: rather than responding "Don't talk, then" to "Considerable pain", Jim would be better to ask that Bones gave Spock a painkiller.
It may be a detail for you, but I belong to the medical community, so it's important to me!
Sentinelle chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
Won-der-ful story. There is suspens, friendship, it's well written... and you helped me involving my english, because it isn't my native language. Congratulations!
T'Lu chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I love this story. I reread it in honor of the eclipse from a few days ago. And now I'm going to read the sequel and then the alternate version! I love them both. :-)
RodianSinger chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Maybe I should have read these two stories in order. Reconciliation had the S/Ch tag so I was on it like white on rice before I even thought about it. Oh well. Much more slow paced than I thought it would be. It focused more on the characters which is always cool to see. It's interesting to see a lot of Uhura in this one since she didn't have a very well rounded character in the T.V. Series. I guess you kind of have to fill in the gaps. That being said, Christine has always been my favourite character and I was hoping to see more of her in the story. In fact I was surprised that there was no indication of the relationship that she and Spock would have in the second story. It kind of came out of nowhere and I would have liked to see it develope slowly over time. Minor quibbles. You are just about the best fanfiction writer I've ever seen. All your stories are so professional that I can totally imagine they're actual Star Trek novels.
summerartist chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
This story was absolutely amazing. Spock's situation was so realistic and in line with his character. I felt this story on a personal level because sight means everything to me as an artist. I also want to mention that the other officers were believable in their reactions. Absolutely worthwhile read that had me hanging on every chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Great story. Loved it. Thanks for writing it. I can't wait to read the sequel. I'm a big Spock/Chapel fan.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
This is so good! What story-telling powers you have! The only bad thing about it is I don't want to go to work, I want to stay here and keep reading!
toboldlyfangirl chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Wow! A very happy, satisfying ending to a wonderful, beautiful story. :)
Play-Your-Song chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Dear author, I love this story! It's easy to be caught up in it. I haven't been so moved when reading a story in a long time. I appreciate that, while dramatic and touching, it's not dark, but a good story of friendship. Also, I'm intrigued by the mystery of who caused the explosion. Anyway, I think your story deserves way more reviews. Thank you for writing and posting it!
Olivia94 chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
So, I've spent the greater part of the past day reading your stories but haven't reviewed yet because I'm kind of a jerk about that. Sorry about that. You're a really fantastic writer! Not only in the way of style and characterization, but you really have a gift for developing and carrying out plot lines. Keep up the great work! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »