Reviews for If You Had Only Once Said You Loved Me
Orangefox1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
you tease me! you write amazing starts, but never continue! pllleeeasse. this is amazing! i just LOVE it when the doctor gets jealous ;) haha 3 please, write more.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Lovely! The Doctor jamming his foot into his mouth and feeling protective of Rose... *sigh* I want my own Doctor.
Francesca Montag chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I was left wanting more! Very nicely written. I especially love how you described the differences between the Ninth Doctor and the current Doctor. I wouldn't be upset if you added chapters ;)
EeE chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I want another chapter. Pretty please and with the famous banana on top?

It was great, is what I wanted to say. Great.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is very in character, and well written.

I like it. :)
ianto-harkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love everything you write. This is sweet and thoughtful as are all of your stories. I can't wait to read more.
HannahWho chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ooh, just lovely. The references to other planets always make the story seem a bit more believeable and the Doctor a bit more like the Doctor. A planet that decorates in Sepia, what a great thought.

Also, I liked the way you showed the Doctor's...should I say, attraction? to Rose. You didn't overdo it, which I think made his character a bit more believable too. Greatjob.
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Comments like me likey? Because me do likey. Mucho. Haha, sorry. Wow, I don't think I'd be able to work with limits. I'm too out there...well, sometimes. But kudos for the awesomeness this is, especially considering the word limit. "You look ten pounds heavier." That was hysterical! I love Rose's reaction and the way the Doctor got all uncomfortable. What I love most is how subtle you were about what's between them. Because that is staying true to the show and is somehow more romantic than know, romance. "He had been a different man then in more ways than one, wanting to show off, to shove Rose in danger just to prove he could save her from it." That was a great line there, totally him. Makes so much sense, very true. All in all, very good story!
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
It was good. You say you wrote it on a word limit? Wow. It's very well written and just the Doctor's ignorance "You look ten pounds heavier" was funny :D