Reviews for A Twist in Time
LOL! The old PJO Candice are so funny!
Love DJ
Love the idea but you totally should've had annabeth name the helmet "from my beloveds" in ancient Greek
Straight it's spelled straight
Clothes it's spelled clothes
Brunovella1607 chapter 31 . 12/20/2015
You should write a fan fiction about kiley and dating life, marriage, and family together. You are really good at fanfictions and I think that would be perfect!
Brunovella1607 chapter 31 . 11/16/2015
That was really really awesome! I hope that you write another one about what happens when Brennion and Kiley get married and they have a family and grow up!
Bella2 chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Just for the record Katie is actually a daughter of Demeter
weeTxox chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
I'm not trying to be evil or anything cause I love this story I just wanna let you know that you said 'a son of Hermes is dating a daughter of Aphrodite' and actually Katie Gardener is a daughter of Demeter not Aphrodite
That random girl chapter 20 . 2/15/2015
Ok. Your stories are sooooo unbelievably good! I love them all! INFACT im re-reading this one then the sequel again right now. After and if you finish the sequel to this, you should do a story about them ( Kiley, Erin, Brennion, Nate, etc.) after they go through the time portal thing and what life is like after going to the future. You could also add that the reason they all remember is because the gods have them another power and it was that they remembered what happened when they went into the future. But the story could be about like them getting married and having kids and stuff. Your stories are amazing! You are such a great author!
Writers Helper chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
I don't like how it seems the parents are useless and completely out of the know when the kids have never seen them young either.
AnnabethandPercy chapter 31 . 12/5/2014
Could you tell me the name of the story that you will write about when Percy gets Annabeth pregnant and the life with Kiley and Erin growing up? Oh, and bye the way, you sure do have a talent in writing, so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
Evil your the devil how. What's her boyfriend going to think.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Anabeth and percy get killed duh
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2014