Reviews for A Twist in Time
Bella2 chapter 5 . 5/12
Just for the record Katie is actually a daughter of Demeter
weeTxox chapter 5 . 3/16
I'm not trying to be evil or anything cause I love this story I just wanna let you know that you said 'a son of Hermes is dating a daughter of Aphrodite' and actually Katie Gardener is a daughter of Demeter not Aphrodite
That random girl chapter 20 . 2/15
Ok. Your stories are sooooo unbelievably good! I love them all! INFACT im re-reading this one then the sequel again right now. After and if you finish the sequel to this, you should do a story about them ( Kiley, Erin, Brennion, Nate, etc.) after they go through the time portal thing and what life is like after going to the future. You could also add that the reason they all remember is because the gods have them another power and it was that they remembered what happened when they went into the future. But the story could be about like them getting married and having kids and stuff. Your stories are amazing! You are such a great author!
Writers Helper chapter 9 . 1/10
I don't like how it seems the parents are useless and completely out of the know when the kids have never seen them young either.
AnnabethandPercy chapter 31 . 12/5/2014
Could you tell me the name of the story that you will write about when Percy gets Annabeth pregnant and the life with Kiley and Erin growing up? Oh, and bye the way, you sure do have a talent in writing, so keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
Evil your the devil how. What's her boyfriend going to think.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Anabeth and percy get killed duh
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
Funny
S'Tidey chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I don't ship Thalico, but this was awesome.
S'Tidey chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
It was awesome! But i think Annabeth would be smart enough to go along with Percy, and Annabeth should be the one doing the plan not Percy.
S'Tidey chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Yummy, Pringles!
S'Tidey chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
It was awesome! I just don't think they would name there daughter Kiley.
StyleSnark chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Katie is a daughter of DEMETER! No freakin Aprodite! Everybody knows that...her last name is GARDNER for pity's sake! Isn't that just a LITTLE bit obvious, don't you think?!
All can be true chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Hi:)
I'm a really big Fan from Percabeth & Tratie, so I like your fanfiction a lot. I don't want to say more because you know how great is your fanfiction. I'm sorry for my grammar but I'm from Germany.
So a lot of nice greetings
Elli
callmeizzy chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This looks awesome so far!