Reviews for Going Omega - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
someone chapter 2 . 7/17
oooooooo cool i dont really understand much though
is he witness because of the bishop go future and he is Witness and stuff? why witness though why not remy
fannut chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Wow this is good a little hard to follow, but good. Are you going to continue it?
Raven34link chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Witness? don't you mean Gambit O_o and since when can he see the future?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
That was awesome. Totally. I don't know a lot about Witness, had to look it up after the first chapter, but oh my gosh, I love it and I love how you're writing him, with the mash up of time segments weaving through each chapter. It's kind of trippy, and the Omega Team, with Sage and Phoenix and Mystique, it's wonderful.

Gah, I have no words. It was fanastic, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm loving the comics characterizations in the movie situations with Witness sneaking in there and being brilliant.

Update soon, please! It's marvelous :)

-Maggie
Merr2 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
So excited for the continuation.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This definitely was fascinating as the intricate thoughts, memories and actions took place in this chapter. I enjoyed reading the flashbacks, the story is certainly defining itself! Thanks for the update! :)
Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Hi,

I like how each of them are in the present but the past as well and how you highlighted the similairities in Rogu and Pheonix. It was a nice touch! I like how it all comes together with the plots in the movie and everything!

It is a really cool idea, where did you come up with it? It is fun and different than most things, which is what makes it so much fun!

Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Hi,

Very different! I like it a lot. It was cool that spin on the angles you had, very impressive! I thought the scenes from the movie cutting to the 'witnessing' and then the past was awesome. It was very nice and I can't wait to read more of it.

You give us just enough to be confused by it, yet enough that we understand some of it and are wondering what the hell is going on...very nice. I anticpate learning more about this one!

Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Hi,

I like the prologue...*glares* I can't wait to see where this goes to! I liked the empasizing on the job even if it wasn't said directly!

sexynerd chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
i really like it, and it's real interesting, but i have no idea what it is about!
Ligeila chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Loved it. Would you think that Witness would have trouble with crowds like a telepath? Too many futures to be seen to many variables to shuffle in, when witnessing a crowd ready to riot and trying to pinpoint what exactly lit the fire.

Never a child indeed.

Phoenix... you gotta find her a man ;).

Cheers and I hope you will continue this soon.
starlight2twilight chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
WOOT WOOT! YOU UPDATED!

I love this story. It's so different from your other stories. It's more.. cold? Your characters, especially your delicious villains, are such strong, cold characters. LOVE IT!

And it's very scattered, but not in a bad way. It's very Guy Ritchie. I like it.

Witness is wonderful, too.

*sigh* How nice it is to have you back. I miss your high quality stories with a plot, bb. Welcome back!
Ladyhaemi chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
I can't wait to see where you take this.
Randirogue chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Very mysterious and very intense. I am eager for more. (egads, I'm saying that a lot with you. lol).
CatBru chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I was drawn! I was intrigued! I was reading this at work on my puny cell phone!

Anyhoo, I am intrigued by this story line. While the time thing did confuse me at first (I also blame the small 2"x3" screen I was reading this on... So. Much. Scrolling! And also, people kept coming in and interrupting me :P Pf. It's as though people need gas for their cars or something. Go figure :P), I quickly got a grasp on what was going on. I love how you used tenses to demonstrate what time frame the part of the story was in. Past, present, and future. Personally, I think it's clever :D

I would comment more, but my kitties are all out of cat food, and are being quite persistent in their need to eat. To the pet store!