Reviews for Takuya Crashes A Wedding
elric chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
i hate you how could you let kari marry someone else then tk i demand a revised edition where he marrys an oc and by the way # %& you you #$%&
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
EPIC TWIST! OMG, it was AMAZING the way he thought Koichi was marrying Zoe but he married Kari! They are really alike, save the Light and Darkness thing. And Koji messing with him was hilarious!
solorachi chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was hilarious man, I loved Koji's the part most. Extremely funny. And all the pairing were great although I never heard of Koichi and Kari being a couple. It worked out though.
Kasumi nya chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
SHUGOI nya!(a- (i cant find the m or the period! oh, wait. here it is.(parentheses in parentheses!XD)) -mazing! in japanese nya.)!rofls nya! baka Takky nya.(yay, more parentheses nya!baka means idiot or stupid in japanese, nya.)
dingcs chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Haha! Yeah, you did get me there! Grr, I hate when I assume things. But it was really good how Takuya messed the whole wedding up XD Nice job Takuya, you wedding mess upper! Hey, at least he got a chance with Zoe.

Great one-shot. Sweet yet funny. :D
ambiekinz chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
lol, I thought at first it would KouichiXTakuya because of the characters A/B! Haha, you fooled me _

Cute one-shot though! Takuya really looked like an idiot!

Takuya: HEY!

Hey, the truth hurts partner...Get over it

Takuya: Hmmph! (walks away)

LOL

Ambiekinz ]
blackandblood chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
that was a cute story. you tricked me! and it thought that tricks were for kids...*looks around, then gives a bowl of trix to the trix rabbit* good job. i look forward to your next fic