Reviews for Exclusive Interview with Rand al'Thor
b chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
(b•.•)b

Good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was great. Also, it was a perfect response to the fools who insist Rand is a bad guy - excellent work :)
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very funny and creative. Totally made my day!
FalconWing chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
For some reason I though I had already reviewed and favourited this story. Can't believe I hadn't - I LOVE it! It's all so true. People are always tearing Rand down for being too closed off, but he has more than enough reason to be wary and suspicious of pretty much everyone around him. I think the way you structured the story is awesome - love the way Rand is just answering "yes" to everything, right up until the end.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
twomoons61 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
All of Ran'd numerous lines were so heart touching, I think I might cry. (sarcastic smile)
starlingnight chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Brilliant. It really makes you think - wait, this guy has /way too much/ to deal with. On my first readthrough of the series, I got a little annoyed at Rand for being all insane and paranoid, but he has VERY legit reasons.

Format is great. "Yes."

No wonder he snapped in TGS. I love that book..
Sor-Rin chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing cause every word was true!
Orcath chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
you forgot to include Min in any way shape or form
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Well, your journalist has a point. Especially when he mentioned his old friends and women in his life.
EpitomyofShyness chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is impressive. It also makes me feel terrible for Rand. Watching him slowly withdraw into himself (currently re-reading the series) makes this especialy painful.
Zophiel chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ah, bravo! I started laughing about halfway through, and completely agree. I just finished a re-read of the entire series (so far), and your points are very good.

My own personal beef has to do with Cadsuane, because while I do understand and even agree with her motive for what she's doing, I think she's going about it exactly the wrong way. Of course, most characters with shawls bug me. Especially when they get all huffy over others being arrogant.

Anyway, well done. Short, and sweet, and nicely pointed. _
Random.DRagOns chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Here here! lol. No matter what bad plulicity rand get, he is still the dragon reborn! thus we should all bow and worship him...might be slightly biased tho.

Nice though, "haha'd" my way through it all