Reviews for A Free Man
KaeKaeD chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
good story - sad but good. 2 of my favorite shows
Katescats chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Hi that was a very god story.
Taryn chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
LOVED The Prisoner (I've got it on DVD) and it's very cool how you used the episode titles as your chapter titles. Great job with this!
JJ Rust chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Very enjoyable story. I really liked all the clues Jarod sent to Sydney and the gang. And his lines at the end were great. Total full circle.

Well done. Very good and believable crossover.
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Good dialogue between the two. It conveyed the appropriate information, but felt natural and also had the right amount of emotion. Amazing how alike these two characters are, are you bring that out brilliantly. Good job.
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Very cool. I really liked Jarod's perception of Number Six and how much Jarod has come to admire him. Well done!
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Good one. I really liked how Jarrod disected this guy from just a simple photograph and a video. Very clever observations.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Very cool opening chapter. I loved the dialogue between these two. Very natural, and you could feel Jarod's remorse toward the end. Also, the blending of the two shows is very smooth.

I look forward to reading the next chapters.
Rhianona chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
I don't know anything about the Pretender, but the crossover works nicely. I like how you integrated the Village into the Pretender world.