Reviews for Breath of All Things
Aurrius chapter 9 . 1/15
will you update this soon coz i think it was good dont be like FOX and cancel it.
CrazyFool65 chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
not bad, not bad at all. Please continue and update soon.
NinjaSheik chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
loved this! please continue!
nami chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
i love the lunami and zorrobin i want new fanfic
Anomity chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
Nice chapter. I particularly loved how Zoro just took the attack meant for Robin. From what we've seen in Thriller Bark, this is completely correct. Zoro's Haki is also a good point, since you don't see many stories focussed on a single character, and show his development of Haki. "The Will to Protect" eh?xD Anyway, loved the chapter, hope you'll update soon.(:
SilverCeleb chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
You should write more! This is so interesting and exiting! :O I'm waiting for the next part. :D
reikos22 chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
i like ur story! its good! keep up the good work!
li-zardx chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
OH, MAN! You just HAD to stop there, didn't you? That's SO damn unffair! ;; I'm LOVING it. Please continue?
Autumnights chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Aww this hasn't been updated in soooo long :C I hope you continue it! I really wanna know what happens.
Crazy4Wolverine chapter 9 . 5/8/2010
Personaly I think your story is great! I really liked this chapter a lot, I've always wanted a good fight with Aokiji and Zoro. Plus this fan fic is really helping me devolp mine since it follows the same anime line (after thriller bark and into fishman island stuff) so its really helping me out. Also i like the quote you put at the bottom of the chapter about authors, and i feel like you didnt change the characters. Both Robin and Zoro, while not being like they are in the anime and manga, are still themselves in your story. I can tottaly see Zoro saying and doing those things. Also when i first watched episodes with Zoro and Robin I could see a small connection with them so i think your story is wonderfull and not being OOC at all (well ok maybe a tiny bit but not with zoro and robin and everyone does ooc sometimes {trust me i do all the time} so yea i just wanted to tell you how much i enjoyed your story and i cant wait to read the next chapter when you post it up. :D and i think it would be really kool if you read and review my fan fic (though you dont have to)thanks for the great read :)
Khellan Rafe chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Fun fact, breaking your back doesn't have to mean you get paralyzed. As long as the spinal cord isn't damaged, paralysis isn't assured.
Slipmaskin chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
Oh, I can't help to read all the author's stories if I liked the first one, and whaddya know, you find of course more good stories.

I think this one turned out great to so far although it was your first one :)

I can't simply help to love when Zoro gets hurt, especially for another person, and very especially for Robin! My favourite chapter was therefor either nr. 6 or 9. *Feeling evil*

Here, I almost died laughing:

“What are the orders, sir?”

“Ararara, I seemed to have forgotten.

The way you've catched the characters personalities is just great! I think you're totally right about the OOC thing, of course you change the characters from the original when the story is going to change from the original.

You mixed a good adventure with lots of good action, humor and, of course, Nami's wiliness. A sucess so far, simply put.

Really can't wait for the next chapter! (Y)
SmileyDJingles chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Don't give up on this story, it's very good!
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
SUPA NICE! :0 :)

Is zoro's bounty gonna increase now that it will be known zoro has the power to cut through elementals?
FanficFixation chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
wow this is really good ]

I've never really read

a zoro and robin pairing

before, but you've kept them both in

character really well