Reviews for Answers
cje24576 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
And you just left it thee?! Oh come on! You've got to add more to this! I want to read about the Naberrie's reactions to the revelation! Please!
fantasyfreak133 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ahhhh! I love it!
TACAitsH chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo! I liked that ending haha. Good fics(Flowers and this one). I like this idea.
Torli chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow, thats just perfect companion to Flowers. You really made amazing job here.

I have one question, thought - are you going to made a third piece, where Luke and Leia will meet with their blood relatives?
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I would, personally anyway, love to see a follow up. Fantastic piece, again. (Perhaps have it contain Luke and Sola's conversation, and maybe a revelation on who Darth Vader really was..? Just ideas.)
Merdan chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That's a great story, I'm just guessing but do the blond and auburn haired boys have anything to do with Obi-Wan and Anakin?
anakinpadmekenobi chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
love it! hope you write more!
Twinnie chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Very nice. Your story and its pendant are unusual, clever, and touching... A very pleasant read.
oneoffour111 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Also very good. But slightly harder to understand, I s'pose. I don't know why, it was just...not as concise as the first one.

Speaking of the first one, why don't you combine the two? They're told from the same POV, so it would make sense as a twoshot. I guess it doesn't really matter, though...

I loved the ending. ]

All in all, well written and a glimpse into Sola's thoughts. Nice job.
angie chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I like this sequel, it is well written, and touching. The way Luke makes contact with Sola leaves alot of room for this story to continue, if you wanted to do it, I bet it would be good!
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009