Reviews for When the Tears Never Stop
Abigale McGee chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
The second thing I ever read that actually made me cry!
Tivaroo chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Okay you really need to update or something. This story had me in tears.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
omg. i fell apart crying. i was a mess. omg, that was so freaking sad! i fell apart for Kate, Paula and Jenny. and now Tony to. thank god this is only a story!

update soon!

Love NCISchick xoxo
itsajensenthing chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
yep i was right, these tears were totally worth it. lols. Awesome job :D
itsajensenthing chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
oh...my...GOSH! TONY! I am trying really hard not to totally lose myself and cry my eyes out here. But, pictureing all that in my head...oh god I'm gonna cry now. lols. That was rly good :D I remember seeing the add for this ep and thinking "oh god! He's gonna die!"

loved it.. well, not that part about Tony dieing and all. That'd extremly sad. lols. But I love the writing and everything. lols.

~VivaLaTiva~

xo
Moon's Embrace chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hmm... Maybe I'll keep writing then... This is kind of a cliffie... I kinda want to know how it turns out, too...
loveshj chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Great story! I remember watching the episode and holding my breath until McGee pulled Tony back over the ledge! I'm torn between wanting the story to continue and just leaving it as a one shot! As a one shot it is pretty dramatic and but as a multi-chapter story it would be interesting to see how the team deals with with Tony's untimily and very tragic death! So I guess I am undecided on that point but if you do continue the story I will continue to read it!

loveshj
RedMoonSky chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love McGee too! :D Great so far, definitely tragic, but I'm not ashamed to say I'm really enjoying the story so far :D

Great job, hope to see another chapter!

DEP
Keydazy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was not a fun read. A really good one, but not a fun one. I almost cried reading this especially when Gibbs said 'no, not again'. I can't believe this is the end. I have to see how the team gets through Tony's death. Please keep up the good (but really sad) work.