Reviews for PC Drabble Collection
annez824 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
I remember when I first read this being totally blown away. i have been looking through every ST:TNG story to find it again so I could list it as a favorite. I had though of it as a stand alone. Anyway, it is wonderful, and the quote from Shakespeare fits perfectly.
half-human chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Ok, this was good and possibly a good start for a longer story :) I've been jotting down ideas regarding Bev during the Anij period but haven't gotten anything solid. Great drabble!
half-human chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I really enjoyed this and I love that piece :) Thank you for writing this.
half-human chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
I love your Drabbles. The make my shipper heart o so happy! I have stayed away from fanfic for sooo long and I am trying to work my way back for at least the short period of time I have before school starts up again. Thank you!
Zelda12343 chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
These are so cute! All of them tell a sweet story about my favorite TNG couple. Nice job
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 6/3/2011
Ha he's trapped and unable to escape:). Well played doctor crusher! Thanks for writing and sharing. Really enjoyed this.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 6/3/2011
High risk pregnancy two miscarriages! But there is a son for Jean luc. Is be Beverly ok?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
Mmmm happy ever after? Nice image of them old and grey and still in love.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
I am sure that Jean luc can handle both and loves the challenge.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Ha interruptions were a court marshal offence, he seduced beverly and they conceived a planned pregnancy. Loved that he did not mind his crushed hand and he would do his but as long as the ship was not under attack.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Poor Beverly .
sash queen of the jungle chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Ha busted and will knows the reason why.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Yes data and the rest of the staff will only ask questions about why she gets through so much underwear. :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Oh happy birthday.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Oh how sad and upsetting.