Reviews for The Winner Takes It All
Please update soon
MagicAndDemons4Ever chapter 5 . 3/12
More please
MissNerdyGirl12 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
No no no don't stop here! Please please please please pleaaaaseeee continue! :(
thebirdfromthesea chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Oh my God! Pleaaase you can't abandon us here! Such a cliffhanger was never seen before! This story is more than mindblowingly brilliant: it's a complete addiction! I couldn't even stop to review on how much I actually loved each and every chapter (already feeling guilty... I know it's not fair to you writers) because I couldn't stop reading this! Pleeeaaaseee you otherwordledly talented person, don't continue this torture! I NEED to know how the story unravels! It is painful...though I can't blame you for your tremendous talent I guess... Please please please I know you wrote this eons ago but I am shamelessly begging, -it's worth it- finish this story please! It's amazing; it's marvelously written, the plot is great and I just love your characters!
CatherineJosephineMarie007 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Okay, I know its been ages, but please update this!
Love CJM
Marion Hood chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
More please.
N.E.R.D-BOOK GEEK52 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Plz continue it's good I love it when moony comes out to play!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Pleeease. Please! Please? I'm begging you to update this fabulous, fantastic, frisky, fun, feral fic. I looooooove it. Please? :)
DIRA chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
UP-FREAKING-DATE/ Please
Namine1993 chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Another great fic! I really like the moony side XD all possessive around hermione and a bit "friendly" with padfoot.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I know you're just getting back into the swing of writing (yay!) but I'm really hoping that you're inspired to continue this one as well at some point. I *looooove* this story and have revisited it a few times. Remus/Moony is one of my faves and this is brilliantly sexy and intense. :)
Uhlowl22 chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
ugh oh my god I can't believe the story is just left like this, I was totally loving it! I want, no, need to know what happens next! Though I can see that you have not updated in quite some time, but I very much wish you would continue!
Just Sayin' 123 chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
WTF WHO ATTACKED SIRIUS AND WTH FOR!
Elisabeth-l chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
... That is one evil cliffhanger!

Yet another story by you that I love. This chapter was unlike anything I've ever read. The duplicity of Remus and his wolf was really well done. I like that he turned downright scary at one point, though Hermione was never actually that scared. Of course, what happened next will complicate things, especially since both Ginny and Sirius witnessed it to some extent. Remus will undoubtedly torture himself endlessly about it. I'm curious to see what might happen next.

Is this fic still on your list of works in progress?
Elisabeth-l chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Okay, so I wasn't going to review until the last chapter, but I just feel like I should let you know: This chapter is amazing. Remus and Sirius at their best. And yes, I realize that this is basically just the two of them arguing for over 7,000 words, but that's my point, it's still a perfect representation of how their friendship works.

Also, it was funny as hell! Apparently, Sirius on a chocolate high is as entertaining as your drunk Sirius.