Reviews for Applied Psychodynamics in Forensic Science
DeejayMil chapter 1 . 6/29
General thoughts: This did make me chuckle! Not a huge amount to say on it - I don't know the characters or the show very well - but I enjoy the premise, and I really liked the build up to the final revelation that Grissom is a sneaky little sod.

Critique: Usual disclaimer, this story is... seven years old (does that make you feel old ;) ) so the advice might not apply anymore, but I'm just working from what I'm reading!

[Grissom raised his eyebrows as he looked through the 'Christopher Columbus.' Sara looked at him and smiled. "I take it that's not blood?"

Grissom gave her a sideways glance and a quick smirk in return. "No, but there's protein in it."

Sara felt mildly confused but realization soon hit her. ] - see how repetitive the beginnings to these sentences are? Grissom raised, Grissom gave, Sara felt - it does get monotonous to the eye to read. Try to vary up your sentence structure a bit and you'll notice an immediate improvement in the flow of your prose.

[Sara was starting to get angry.] - show, don't tell! I don't want to be told about how angry she's getting - I want to feel that anger! Use your words! ;)
brianna-xox chapter 1 . 6/21
This was a cute story! And it was perfect timing for me since I just saw this episode on TV on reruns. I loved Grissom's personality in this story and how he likes to push and push. I love your writing style!
CSIknowItall chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
great story...his eyes aren't brown, they're blue. just thought i'd point that out.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Ha. Sly, sly Grissom.
sillym3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Despite a few mistakes, this was fun to read. Thanks for sharing
toothchick chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I totally loved this scene in the first place! I really hope that you add more to this story, because I would LOVE to see the next encounter between Gil & Sara!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
LOL! Very good! I like this version! Keep up the What Ifs? they are fun!
LittleSpooky chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
You could go SO much further with this story! :D
stickler chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I liked this...just a wee thing; you mention Sara loving Grissom's chocolate eyes...they're actually blue. :)
My Kate chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I laughed right out loud several times during this piece...what a perfect rendition of a Sara/Grissom encounter...loved that they got stuck in the doorway...no wonder he didn't try to find Catherine (he was probably taking a cold shower)...just such a fun piece...excellent, excellent story...please consider doing another soon...A
feakinlove chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very cute!

I don't know if you were planning on it or how you feel about it, but what about a sequel and have Sara confront him about the magazine. It's great where you left it, but I was just curious.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh, this was major adorable. You presented Sara's embarassment beautifully. Gil's glee in finding out about Sara just about jumped off the monitor. I could just see his mischievious grin with the tip of his tongue sticking out. The last sentence had me howling with laughter. Great job!
gsrluver chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
nice i wish that this happened in the show.
gslover123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
cute, very cute. could be made longer if you want to.
gsrfan34 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Great story! That was so funny, loved it!