Reviews for Angel's Wings
xXPinkFluffyLlamacornXx chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
I loved this story and I think you should do a sequel of it... I don't know how but I think you should. one more question I don't know if you and said or that but how are Deidara and Sasori alive because in the original story line / plot they died. if you have however answered those questions I'm sorry for being an idiot though, if you haven't can you please answer them pls?!
IzXaRose chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
is there more lol
Weirdnfreaky chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
This is awesome
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Orochimaru might have turned him into a raptor, but to Sasori he would always be an angel.
Omg! That was just the sweetest thing ever! And also really sad but awesome how Deidara sacrificed himself to save Sasori. I really do love this story...
anniegirl132 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Lol, this story was so awesome that I just ha to read it again, really love this story! :)
moonlight769 chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
Yay, Sasori's alive! Gah! It was so good I have to read it again! . I wish you would make a sequel... if you haven't already. Let me go check!
moonlight769 chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
I WANNA ATTACK SASUKE! Anyway, if I attacked you, you wouldn't be able to write such awesome stories like this anymore. I would attack Sasuke even if you hadn't written that part of the story. Keep up the good work! w
moonlight769 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Actually, I do the whole torturing my favorite characters too... I think others do too. . Anyways, THIS IS AMAZING SO FAR. I'M GONNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW.
anniegirl132 chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
I was soooo worried he had died! Omg, this was such an amazing story, really great ending, I loved it so much!
anniegirl132 chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
It's fine, your description of how his wings were hurting him made a lot of sense. Great chapter!
anniegirl132 chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Awwww, that was sooo sweet! I love this story so much, can't wait to see what happens next!
Greening chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
It's so hard to find a good Sasori and Deidara fic without lemons, yaoi, etc, and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your writing!
Love, Greening
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I've found it fun to write in Sasori's POV too! _
Shinome Akira chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
Is there a sequel? I really love this fanfiction! I really want to read more!~
Bard of Chaos chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
Ah! I love it! So much angsty torture! Eee!