Reviews for Just One Night, Courtesy of Edward
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I think you Wrote all 3 characters well.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
I think you Wrote all 3 characters well.
bbutterfly689 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I really like this story. Edward is just a little too giving, but in the end Jacob gets a piece of Bella that Edward cant get so it works out. This is such a good story, thanks for sharing it.
elfprincess8 chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Oh this was freaking great! I love Jacob/Bella pairing stories. Lemon was HOT!
MiaCara chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Incredibly good, but oh so wrong. Not that Edward wouldn't have done something so noble, it's just... I am so Team Cannon.
Zapphe chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
I like your style of writing but story is too mechanical in the sense that it is just sex for one night. I'm not sure I like Edward's possessiveness in saying 'I'll LET you have one night with her.'
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
*Curls up and dies slowly* you got to see Taylor in the flesh? *Starts crying* I wish we had comic-con in South Africa . . .

Okay, I am 100% team Jacob but I understand why Bella went with Edward. Admit it, we all knew who she would choose. I do resent the "dog" part though.
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
WOW! That is amazing how you have only got 13 reviews I'll never know :) 10/10.
bmthespian chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Nice story but a bit sad
WJH chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
WTF ! You are glad that Bella didn't end up with a dog. Jacob is so much better for Bella than Edward ! This whole Edward is so understanding and generous is B.S. Allowing Jacob one night with her, allowing.. Give me a break. But I did like your story.
Jaliz06 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
wow
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
that was great! Very great hope you continue the story what happends when bella wakes up and sees edward and what will happend later? Please make more of this story!
Applefromatree chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
I liked part 2
livelife123463 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Liked it! Thanks for writing!
luvinJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
just wanted to say that i very much enjoy the idea of this story. It also has been well thought out and written so far.