Reviews for Blizzard
sparkles.cassidy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
love this.. its adorable
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That had such a snowy atmosphere, and the pace was intoxicating. It was simply - art.
skittles4me2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I'm in love with this story!
Blinky38 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
We never get blizzards, even in winter we generally wear shorts and T-shirts, so I was fascinated reading about the weather. I've never even seen snow, so it all seems so romantic to me. I love the story of Alex and Bobby tentatively coming together, they are both so good for each other.
Weathergirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Perfect time to read this story (we just had a blizzard). I just added it to my favorites. I love it!

“How?” he asks suddenly.

“How what?” she answers, hoping he has not suddenly developed the ability to read her mind. Then she wonders with a surge of mild panic, that maybe it is some odd ability he has always had...

No, stupid. This is Bobby, not some space alien. He can't read your mind. He is just incredibly perceptive and intuitive.

Great internal dialog here! I really liked how you used those.

I love how this was sweet throughout, then angsty and then happy. Really kept the reader involved and the ending was not expected (yes, I read the A/N, but you still had me going). I'm trying to catch up on stories mostly by reading one-shots here and there. I know you've written tons more, but I'm working my way up to those. You're an excellent writer!
LILKENNY chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I love it. It's beautifull how she goes full circle from hating the snow to loving it because he's there in the end. I think what I liked most is that there's nothing perfect about the characters. They're totally normal people with faults and problems and lots of bad memories - but also good ones, that are sometimes hurting even more (like Alex' memories of Joe).

They're slowly finding one another with a certain UST in the beginning, that's slowly developing into more. The whole story is giving this feeling of there's more between them, but it's holding it back till the end, which suits it very much.

You wrote in the beginning, that you don't like writing present tense. I don't like it either, but it's giving stories a certain air that past tense can't and it's just the right thing for this story, so I think it fits perfectly.

Thanks a lot for this story!
hippysheep chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Great story!so nice...thank you...keep writing...i love the fact that your story knoews when to start and end withe characters thoughts and attitudes..again thanks
mitzvahgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
You may hot have been comfortable with the present tense, but you did a masterful job with this story. The tense worked, the story was beautifully crafted and the characters were rich and true to form. The imagery was vivid. I fell in love with this story and am working my way through the rest of your CI fics. I even joined just to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your fics.

Erica
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was my first attempt to read Law and Order: CI and wow, I picked the right one...

Perfectly written!
E.Helena chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
Although I don't really follow multi-chapter stories much anymore, I do love a good one-shot. And who better than InfinityStar!

Lovely imagery. Being from the Northeast but living in Texas for 18 years now, I'd almost forgotten what good, deep snow is like - until now. Trudging to the store with flakes still falling and the snow crunching under your boots ... and struggling back again with the wind in your face (why did it always seem to happen that way?). Shoveling. Snow ball fights. Fireplaces. Almost makes me miss January in Pennsylvania. (almost :-)

And, of course, the whole Bobby/Alex tension is my favorite part! He's so tentative, she's so unsure. And they're both so dense! :-)

Happy ending - just what I was craving this morning. Thank you for a great read!

e.h
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw, the end was really, really sweet.

Awesome job with this!

~Mila
icebreather chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh, now, that was just perfect. You hit all the right notes. This is how snow always makes me want to feel!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wonderful job!
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Loved it as always!

~Snyder~
BASRIC chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Another shippy story sigh It was wonderful though. Well done.