Reviews for I've Loved You Since The Day
janet1982 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
awesome story, please update)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Love the story. Better than others in your list
Marian and Robin are a legend!not Marian and murderer Guy! There are only Marian and Robin!
Angel Slyth chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Oh, nice. I enjoy reading about Guy and Marian and this is a a really good story. I liked how Robin got put in his place by MArian showing that she is serious about her choice not fickle about it. Good work!
kristina44 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Interesting stuff, especially as Robin is essentially an obsessive/compulsive creepy stalker.

My Favorite denial line: "Robin knew he had to stop the wedding… again." HA! He never stopped it the FIRST time around! He sat on his butt and sulked and pouted. And watched from afar. Much stopped it and Marian walked out. Robin's involvement? He got a horse. Big Whup. Whatever. Interesting fic. Let's see if Robin wakes up, once slammed in the head with the obvious.
Novindalf chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
Good chapter, but I think it might be a good idea for you to capitalize the fic's title - otherwise it looks like it'd be riddled with grammatical errors, which it isn't, and might put some people off reading it.

x Arria
El Neneo chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
I love this fic! Robin is an idiot
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Good chap. I hope Allan continues to be a comic relief. I cant wait to see their arrival in England. Update soon!
Novindalf chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I am liking this very much so far )

There's a couple of spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but apart from that it's great!

x Arria
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I also prefer Guy with Meg (or OC) and Marian with Robin. But I love fics that show a redeemed Guy. Keep going and update soon.