Reviews for Someone Remind Me
It was awsome
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
* •. . • *Amazing* •. . • *
unknown 020202 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I love it! Please please post more soon!
ButterballBabe chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
great story keep updating i cant wait to read more update soon
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
YEA! another update! I love this fic! I'm sad you left it there bc only you know when you'll update again but HOPEFULLY it will be soon especially with the upcoming lemon. :) cant wait for more. keep up the great work & thanks again bye for now.
leafy332 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
unknown 020202 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
brilliant, and so sweet! sequel?
EmmaLeighL chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
This was some good angst... And it ended well. He was properly contrite, I'll give him that. I suppose none of us would really stay mad at him for long. But even still, what a douche. I'm still surprised that he could be that much of a dick and scared of commitment and treat her like shit and break up with her, all while supposedly being in love with her. And he needed Jasper to talk him into it. Arg. But anyway, well done.
wildh3art chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
You should make this into a story it's really good
lucimel chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
i loved it but she gave in too fast.
jessie chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
the story was good, but i think that bella should have slapped the shit out of edward, no matter how sorry he was. i would have. anyway, i give the story an 8 on a 1-10. l8r!
Live-Laugh-Love-Till-The-End chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
even though edward looked like a jackass xD i thought it was super cute!
Too Lazy To Login chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I really, really, really hate saying things I didn't like about a story, so I think I'll start by saying that your writing is really sophisticated. It's an enjoyable read. However, the overall feel wasn't so great. I understand Bella's self-esteem issues, however, no one takes someone back that quickly. No one should. And unfortunately, though the ending was supposed to be happy, it only made me angry. I was angry at Bella for not making him work harder for forgiveness. This is just a personal opinion though, and has nothing to do with your talent as a writer. Again, I'm sorry I have to say anything bad about the story, because it really showed that you're a fantastic writer.

Hope you're not too put off by this and still have a fantastic day!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Awww...I loved it!

Please post the third part soooon! xD

Green_EyedPrince x
Ayumu Miharu Kurokawa chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I LOVED it! Awesome job! :)