Reviews for Vanilla and Chrome
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was really sad but really good! i really liked it!
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
MOAR PLEASE! This was such new approach for me.

I basically love anything you write (not sucking up, just truth. I definitely think that this could be turned into something longer if you have the passion for it.
overzealousbunny chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
you truly have such talent .. I adored this.. and I think the only reason I didn't get around to it when the contest was on was because you killed me with your other two entries! So so wonderful. The winding in and out of the vanilla and chrome and strawberries and them.. loved.

It was wonderful!

AND part of the Fornication Stations Faithful Friday one shot reviews [ w dot fornicationstation dot blogspot dot com] this friday 12/4/09 .. we loved it.. and we LOVE you!
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
oh! This was excellent!
lilly9999 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
This is really good. I'd love to see more.
beholdeneyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
ok, so you are officially one of my favorite authors in the fandom along with angstgoddess003 and hunterhunting.

i realy, REALY hope you make this into a chapter fic cause its seriously amazing and its totally got me hooked lol. im gonna start reading one of your chapter fics because if this is just a one shot i can only imagine how great the chapter ffs are!
punkynomie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh that was so good! I don't know why I torture myself by reading incredible one shots like this. Gah I love this so much!
Laivine0283 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really loved your story, Edward with tattos it's just so hot, and Bella it's so beautifully written here that I just couldn't stop reading. I would love read more of this characters! Please...pretty please... I'm making puppy eyes here...please again?

Twinabler chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great concept. I really do think that it could be expanded into something more. I would read it if you did! I find myself really wanting to know what happened to both of them! Pictures of Edward licking an ice cream makes me totally crazy!
Sara0123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I like this alot. I really hope you decide to turn it into something more.
Twireader81 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I like it!

Great job! I could actually visualize the tattoos!

Beautiful story...I would read more!
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I like it the way it is.. open ended.. yummy, mystery. thanks for sharing.
Treadora chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Was thinking about this one yet again today and wanted to make sure I'd left a review... Seeing that I did, I'd like to say that I meant to say I was only a few paragraphs into this one and knew I was going to love it, not chapters! Just goes to show how flustered I was after reading your story ;)

Thanks yet again! Now I'm off to read some more of your pieces.
Treadora chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I was only a few chapters into this one and knew I was going to love it! I want a strawberry cone so bad right now! (I'd settle for just being able to watch him eat his though!) This was a great little story and I'm so glad that you decided to share it with all of us. I'm also on that bandwagon of wishing this story was extended and I'm glad to hear you are thinking about it. I'm very much looking forward to reading your other stories, I only wish I could do it right now! Thanks again for sharing your talents with us!
kdpc chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved this one shot! I would love for you to make it more!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »