Reviews for Vanilla and Chrome
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
oh! This was excellent!
lilly9999 chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
This is really good. I'd love to see more.
beholdeneyes chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
ok, so you are officially one of my favorite authors in the fandom along with angstgoddess003 and hunterhunting.

i realy, REALY hope you make this into a chapter fic cause its seriously amazing and its totally got me hooked lol. im gonna start reading one of your chapter fics because if this is just a one shot i can only imagine how great the chapter ffs are!
punkynomie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh that was so good! I don't know why I torture myself by reading incredible one shots like this. Gah I love this so much!
Laivine0283 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really loved your story, Edward with tattos it's just so hot, and Bella it's so beautifully written here that I just couldn't stop reading. I would love read more of this characters! Please...pretty please... I'm making puppy eyes here...please again?

xoxo

Laivine
Twinabler chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great concept. I really do think that it could be expanded into something more. I would read it if you did! I find myself really wanting to know what happened to both of them! Pictures of Edward licking an ice cream makes me totally crazy!
Sara0123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I like this alot. I really hope you decide to turn it into something more.
Twireader81 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I like it!

Great job! I could actually visualize the tattoos!

Beautiful story...I would read more!
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I like it the way it is.. open ended.. yummy, mystery. thanks for sharing.
Treadora chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Was thinking about this one yet again today and wanted to make sure I'd left a review... Seeing that I did, I'd like to say that I meant to say I was only a few paragraphs into this one and knew I was going to love it, not chapters! Just goes to show how flustered I was after reading your story ;)

Thanks yet again! Now I'm off to read some more of your pieces.
Treadora chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I was only a few chapters into this one and knew I was going to love it! I want a strawberry cone so bad right now! (I'd settle for just being able to watch him eat his though!) This was a great little story and I'm so glad that you decided to share it with all of us. I'm also on that bandwagon of wishing this story was extended and I'm glad to hear you are thinking about it. I'm very much looking forward to reading your other stories, I only wish I could do it right now! Thanks again for sharing your talents with us!
kdpc chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved this one shot! I would love for you to make it more!
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Just as I have described your other works, and I guess it boring, but this is awesome. And YES, I'd like to read more of "Vanilla and Chrome." Please consider adding a few chapters to this story.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
your ideas of tattward are flipping hot! this was awesome, love that they forgive what they not know about each other. great story
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I so fucking agree it isn't even funny.

God you are good at writing. This was amazing. I can't even really find the words to describe it. I was hooked from beginning to end.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »