Reviews for Vanilla and Chrome
LivingVicariously chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow. This is SO MUCH MORE than a "one-shot" - please please continue it!
Daughter of the Soho Riot chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I've taken it upon myself to read all of the entries to the contest and I have to say that this one is at the top of my list.

I don't even know where to begin. The mystery that surrounds them is beautiful. And the way you've crafted this is so wonderfully done, I really liked this one. I do hope you continue it, b/c it would definitely make for a wonderful story. I'd love to know why they are the way they are. :)
Jexena chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was absolutely amazing. I would love for this to be turned into a full length story. I would deffinitely read it. I love her paintings and I really wish I knew what killed his tree. I want to know that more than who her candles represent, but I want to know that too. I really hope to find out those answers some day.
hot-sexy-vampire0330 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hey i think it could turn in to more. I would love if it would turn in to more.
TwilightMommyof4girls chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Great story! I'd love to read more!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Hum...I really like this. Hot, but with heart. I like that you didn't have them explain their ink; that wasn't as important as their connection. Edward's tree tat was really intriguing and heartbreaking - it is obvious something huge is behind it. And three candles on Bella is clear but not overstated. Great connection between them, and I LOVE the nickname Chrome. V. hot.
Lizzie Terry chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I would love to see this continue. Very sensual in such a mundane setting. Wonderfully written. Good luck to you.
dreamsatnight chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I would love for you to continue this; I want to read more about their pasts and see more of how they become each other's home. I hope you continue!
bmango chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This is a great story - your characters are strong and I would love to know more about them. I'm sad for both of them and want to know why they are so broken. And if you call this "light-hearted" I'm going to have to check out your angst. Wowza... -b
DarkAndAngsty chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow, that was really great. I think it really works well as a stand alone piece, but it is such a compelling story that I'd really love to see it continue, see their past unfold. I am in awe of your awesomeness.
lostsince011711 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I think that I like this entry the best of the three.I'm sure you know my answer. YES! As always, I am your willing disciple.
12345jj chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this is truely beautiful.
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
just loved it!

It really is one of my favourite stories in this contest!

Please make it a story! I just loved it!
alexandria elyse chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
that was a really great one shot, i'd love to hear what else you have to say.
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
this was great!

I like that this is open-ended.

I suppose you could turn it into something longer but it's good the way it is.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »