Reviews for Vanilla and Chrome
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Beautiful story...
jterry453 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Ok that shit was mind blowing. I need more. That was beautiful.
nic5872 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hi! I was missing ya' TLIG and thought I'd check your story list to see if I'd missed anything you'd written before OLU. Wow! This was a very cool little one-shot. If you ever feel like diving into an angsty tattward story, this one has a lot of potential! Or maybe expanding it into a longer story, I'm sure there is lots you could do with the UST of the daily visits to her ice cream cart.
weirdodancer chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AMAZING U SHOULD CONTINUE IT..
katyaleighb chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was absolutely freaking wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
love it. just beautiful.
LegoBlocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This has every possibily of turning into something longer, but it stands perfectly strong on its own. Vanilla and Chrome were perfect.
AnimatedDanger chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this. I really think you could turn it into an amazing story. It really is an awesome idea. I hope to read the extended version soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So good , You are such a talented writer . I love that there are unanswered questions .
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You write delicious Tattwards. For real, I 've loved them all.
coffin-loves-cullen chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
WOW. That was amazing, I loved! Great work.
Darling Cullen chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Something longer would be absolutely cool as I already find what you wrote awesome. It's one of my favorites from the contest
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
oh, wow. Now I'm inspired to incorporate this in my Adventure Time fanfic. Wonderful imagery and exquisite detailing. please add a second chapter... it is really open ended and I'm curious to find out what exactly they're running from.
ReadiculousMe chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I stumbled upon this gem yesterday. Its really intriguing. I like the title alot, and Im totally itching for more! Their chemistry is pretty intense to me. I think you should make this into a full-fledged story. Honestly, do it! :)
izziey chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
here's hoping this does turn into something longer.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »