Reviews for Vanilla and Chrome
nic5872 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hi! I was missing ya' TLIG and thought I'd check your story list to see if I'd missed anything you'd written before OLU. Wow! This was a very cool little one-shot. If you ever feel like diving into an angsty tattward story, this one has a lot of potential! Or maybe expanding it into a longer story, I'm sure there is lots you could do with the UST of the daily visits to her ice cream cart.
lenaweirdodancer chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AMAZING U SHOULD CONTINUE IT..
katyaleighb chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was absolutely freaking wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
love it. just beautiful.
LegoBlocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This has every possibily of turning into something longer, but it stands perfectly strong on its own. Vanilla and Chrome were perfect.
AnimatedDanger chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this. I really think you could turn it into an amazing story. It really is an awesome idea. I hope to read the extended version soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So good , You are such a talented writer . I love that there are unanswered questions .
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You write delicious Tattwards. For real, I 've loved them all.
coffin-loves-cullen chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
WOW. That was amazing, I loved! Great work.
Darling Cullen chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Something longer would be absolutely cool as I already find what you wrote awesome. It's one of my favorites from the contest
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
oh, wow. Now I'm inspired to incorporate this in my Adventure Time fanfic. Wonderful imagery and exquisite detailing. please add a second chapter... it is really open ended and I'm curious to find out what exactly they're running from.
ReadiculousMe chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I stumbled upon this gem yesterday. Its really intriguing. I like the title alot, and Im totally itching for more! Their chemistry is pretty intense to me. I think you should make this into a full-fledged story. Honestly, do it! :)
izziey chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
here's hoping this does turn into something longer.
luvtwilight14 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow that was deep! And as for a continuation...absolutely YES! I was lead to you by a friend reading one of your other stories and was just glancing over them and found this. I love a tattward and inkella story! If your other stories are like this, no matter what the concept, I am in for some great reading!

Hugs, Stephanie
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Well...this was beautiful. I guess since it was written so long ago that you decided against expanding it. Sorry I'm so late to the show! I've been reading all of your stories the past couple days, I love how you write. You are very talented!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »