Reviews for Vanilla and Chrome
romycullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Ohhhh I liked this so much! Definitely would like to see them get happier, would love to have answers but mostly see them find happiness. Looks like they both deserve it.
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Beautiful story...
jterry453 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Ok that shit was mind blowing. I need more. That was beautiful.
nic5872 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Hi! I was missing ya' TLIG and thought I'd check your story list to see if I'd missed anything you'd written before OLU. Wow! This was a very cool little one-shot. If you ever feel like diving into an angsty tattward story, this one has a lot of potential! Or maybe expanding it into a longer story, I'm sure there is lots you could do with the UST of the daily visits to her ice cream cart.
weirdodancer chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AMAZING U SHOULD CONTINUE IT..
katyaleighb chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was absolutely freaking wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
love it. just beautiful.
LegoBlocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This has every possibily of turning into something longer, but it stands perfectly strong on its own. Vanilla and Chrome were perfect.
AnimatedDanger chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this. I really think you could turn it into an amazing story. It really is an awesome idea. I hope to read the extended version soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
So good , You are such a talented writer . I love that there are unanswered questions .
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You write delicious Tattwards. For real, I 've loved them all.
coffin-loves-cullen chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
WOW. That was amazing, I loved! Great work.
Lunar Xylop chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Something longer would be absolutely cool as I already find what you wrote awesome. It's one of my favorites from the contest
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
oh, wow. Now I'm inspired to incorporate this in my Adventure Time fanfic. Wonderful imagery and exquisite detailing. please add a second chapter... it is really open ended and I'm curious to find out what exactly they're running from.
ReadiculousMe chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I stumbled upon this gem yesterday. Its really intriguing. I like the title alot, and Im totally itching for more! Their chemistry is pretty intense to me. I think you should make this into a full-fledged story. Honestly, do it! :)
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »