Reviews for Vanilla and Chrome
luvtwilight14 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow that was deep! And as for a continuation...absolutely YES! I was lead to you by a friend reading one of your other stories and was just glancing over them and found this. I love a tattward and inkella story! If your other stories are like this, no matter what the concept, I am in for some great reading!

Hugs, Stephanie
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Well...this was beautiful. I guess since it was written so long ago that you decided against expanding it. Sorry I'm so late to the show! I've been reading all of your stories the past couple days, I love how you write. You are very talented!
ToydiPotter chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I would definitely like to see this turned into something like a two or three shot, maybe one set a year after and the other set like five years after that. Then we could see how they end up. :) anyways, I loved it as is!
fashion-killer chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
you should totally make this into a full story! It was absolutely amazing and beautiful!
vicariousfiction chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You have an incredible way with words!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I want more please!
FCUKROB chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow, bit late, dont know how i missed this one, it was beautiful.
I'm Vertically-Challenged chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I will forever love you if you make this a story. This one-shot was so beautiful!
dravenjoke chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is absolutely stunning. Please please please keep going.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow that was so beautiful and sad all at once. I would really like it if u write one or two more chapters.
M474 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I liked that and I agree it was kinda cool how lots of stuff got left open. I'd read it if you every continued it!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I like this open-ended as well, but I'd certainly read more, too.

Achingly beautiful, sad and hopeful...thank you!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very nice. I really liked this, especially the whole unknown pasts aspect.
Lynnen chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this is my favorite tattward, ever. you write so well. i really want to read more about them!
Chrissyvs chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hey girl, what R the chances of this being made into a full lenth story? It is so well written & I do so LOVE A TATTOOED & pierced EDWARD! YUM!:)
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »