Reviews for I Just Want a Vacation
Ynot364 chapter 37 . 7/6
For an end of story review, I don't want to make it too short, long, philosophical, or just unimportant. This story was simple as you said, the plot didn't really evolve much and they never made it to Termina to defeat Avernus or whatever (never met him). In a way the story is much more than that like you said, the concept of a Hero's identity and the Hero's Journey etc were all important in their own way and it was this stories equivalent to an end boss. As a side note Link never did get the glided sword back tsk tsk... Xd Not that it really matters that much right? Cuz his real weapon is "being a badass."
This story was funny, sad, intense, and most importantly an enjoyable experience that I couldn't stop reading!
Thanks for making this story what it is! -Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 36 . 7/6
*cries uncontrollably* That was AmAzinG! :D
Ynot364 chapter 35 . 7/6
WTF! How could she kill him!?
Must read more!
-Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 32 . 7/5
For someone who's supposed to be smart, this worlds Zelda is pretty stupid. Not only is she relying on an insane and soulless princess because it's the convenient and easy way out, she just handed over control of her vessel to the very same crazed Princess. It all makes sense why Link hates them!
Btw blind Jiraiya character would be wicked! lol ;)
So do I get invisible internet cookies?!
Until next time! Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 31 . 7/5
This chapter was extremely significant in multiple ways! Firstly, Link's ruse is over, Zelda from the past made her move, and everyone knows! Damn this chap- er triangle was amazing! As for your comment at the end about ultimate wisdom "It looks dazzling, but it's not quite right..." it makes perfect sense because everything 'Monster-Zelda' does is perfect pertaining to any situation and since she has no morals, she accomplishes these things through horrible ways.
I can't wait to get caught up with the story! See you in the next review!
-Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 28 . 7/4
Since you asked so nicely, I thought I'd leave a review to tell that this story rocks! Keep up the good work :D
Best Wishes -Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 22 . 7/3
Damn, I kinda wanna read the other story where kills everything that moves, but at the same time I'm glad you didn't because none of this would have happened. This story keeps getting better! There really is no comparison. I've been speed reading this story for about a day and already I'm at 23! :O
See you next time! -Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 20 . 7/3
This is honestly the only time that I've ever heard a girl complain about their bust. As hilarious as it is somehow I feel kinda sad that society is what it is... Before I get too sad I'm here to say that this story and it's characters are great! I also like your idea that Kokiri are badass child warriors kinda like ninjas in Naruto.
Until next time! -Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 18 . 7/3
So now there's two Marnos? Marno the Zora and Marno the wolfos. Another great chapter (I'm really liking how Zelda's getting jealous about Link and Lily! XD)
Ynot364 chapter 17 . 7/3
She's totally "not jealous!"
Ynot364 chapter 7 . 7/2
I'm sure that as this is only the beginning it may seem unfair of me to ask that Lillian "blossoms" more as a character but otherwise keep being awesome!
Adios
Ynot364 chapter 6 . 7/2
It's 12:34 am and I am here to say that this story is beyond great or amazing... it's of some calibur that hasn't been discovered and "I have no words" as Midna would say.
Peace!
Ynot364 chapter 4 . 7/2
At the beginning you said kyuubi... I feel like I should know what that means. Anyways I completely agree Navi is underrated and is more than a glowing gnat.
I'll try to review again!
- Best Wishes Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 2 . 7/2
I lack the words to describe how epic this is... Simply amazing!
mitsukazen chapter 35 . 5/18
Wait... Did LINK just friendzone/reject ZELDA!?
I thought it was the other way around.