Reviews for I Just Want a Vacation
SonicMax chapter 37 . 8/23
This story's has been finished for years but I felt the need to sing of it's praise even if it falls to silence. This story has to be the best I've ever read on this site.
FlamyAngelwings chapter 20 . 6/29
wow. good story, but you couldn't make it any clearer you're a guy.
Sidus Alatus chapter 37 . 6/7
The story was good, but the end left something to be desired.
Sidus Alatus chapter 28 . 6/5
I'll never look at Saria the same way... or any of the kokiri the same actually. A good ark.
Sidus Alatus chapter 5 . 6/2
Well I'm five chapters in and this story is awesome. Plus I get to be the 500th person to favorite *Bonus*.
Sidus Alatus chapter 1 . 6/2
Looks pretty good.
OmegaChrome chapter 37 . 5/26
I found this story, expecting Link to escort them and then take off for the lake side or something. I can now say you broke my brain with the logical loops you used. It all makes perfect freaking sense... And it hurts to think about. She sees all her reincarnations, meaning she knows everything that will happen, has happened, and is happening. I... Ow.
alexicon419 chapter 15 . 2/20
The "forbidden spawn of a union of a rainbow and a bowl of fruit" is a fantastic line and truly captures the essence of an annoying character. Not a huge fan of the idea that Link gives up all his gear for a flimsy "just because" (keeping his bow and hookshot and a decent sword would not seem unreasonable since not-dying is still a good idea). And what happened to all his masks?

I really do like how you've written Navi and incorporated her combat/information usefulness as part of her character. I've always had a soft spot for her as well.
alexicon419 chapter 1 . 2/19
A chapter 1 review, this is super amusing! I love the tone and voice you give to Link right from the beginning-weary, frustrated, sarcastic, but humorous and of course going to do the right thing. I also like how you portray Zelda here as knowledgeable, mature, and mischievous in her own right. (Impa seems a little psycho/unreasonable, but it is amusing) A little anticlimatic how quickly Navi pops up, but I hope you fill in why the heck she left and what she's been doing all this time.

Also, just want to point out a small error that is frequently made-Tael is the brother fairy that sticks with Skull Kid in Majora's Mask, Tatl is the sister fairy that accompanies Link throughout the game.
jordanlink7856 chapter 35 . 12/8/2016
Honestly, at some point, you just lost me. I lost interest around when Link woke up after killing the dragon. I still skimmed through it, but there were a lot of grammatical errors (most just the misspelling of Kokiri) which annoyed the crap out of me. I can see it being good; It has loads of potential, but I just can't get into it really.
jordanlink7856 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Grammer and spelling could use a bit of work, but the shenanigans are nice.
Honest Reviewer chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Not a very good fanfic, this one. There's so many spelling errors it's ridiculous. Do you even proofread before you post? WTF is a "cutpurse" anyway? There's no point to this plot. That wouldn't be a big deal if you were going for humor, yet since the jokes are few and far between here, it's not. You also need to use more commas and a lot less paragraphs. A one sentence paragraph is fine once in a while but you have way too many here.
Ynot364 chapter 37 . 7/6/2016
For an end of story review, I don't want to make it too short, long, philosophical, or just unimportant. This story was simple as you said, the plot didn't really evolve much and they never made it to Termina to defeat Avernus or whatever (never met him). In a way the story is much more than that like you said, the concept of a Hero's identity and the Hero's Journey etc were all important in their own way and it was this stories equivalent to an end boss. As a side note Link never did get the glided sword back tsk tsk... Xd Not that it really matters that much right? Cuz his real weapon is "being a badass."
This story was funny, sad, intense, and most importantly an enjoyable experience that I couldn't stop reading!
Thanks for making this story what it is! -Ynot364
Ynot364 chapter 36 . 7/6/2016
*cries uncontrollably* That was AmAzinG! :D
Ynot364 chapter 35 . 7/6/2016
WTF! How could she kill him!?
Must read more!