Reviews for Second Chances
Zharkhella chapter 3 . 4/14
An interesting beginning to this challenge. I am interested in finding out what happens with the conversation with Snape. I'm not sure an entire chapter needed to be posted for Snape's POV of the previous chapter. Too much is repeated with not enough new information presented, I think. Still, a very decent start.
Marc the Unruly chapter 2 . 4/7
I loved it! Nice to see Tuney get her comeuppance!
Please write more it's very good
Grampa Grumps chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
So, the intro chapter, chapter one, and chapter one from an alternate point of view. Should the next one be from Hermione's, or perhaps Petunia's? Let's think of what Mundungus Fletcher thought about all this!

Oh, sorry, didn't notice that the story's abandoned. Then what I wrote above didn't matter, anyway.
AnjalikaPotterhead chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
I like ur story, Update soon
The Red Dementor chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
oh dear, well I hope it all goes well
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
3. A good start to a Reptillia28 challenge to redo from the summer before 4th year with bad Dumbledore and Weasleys. Good to arrange to spend the rest of summer with Hermione and good to make friends with Snape.
Don't forget Dobby and Sirius.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Akari Di Vongola chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
me gusta tu historia, espero que actualices pronto.

-kary
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Please update. I cant wait o0to see harrys parents will read
XxDyiashiaxX chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
please update as soon as you can this is awesome
Kalladin1989 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Great story. Hope to see more soon. Btw, love this side of snape.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
A very nice start, I've always enjoyed the premise behind reptilla's challenge and you've certainly started this one off differently. I look forward to Harry's interactions with Hermione and her parents. please pull this story out of unending stasis and update. I realize that real life is a bitch but take pity on your fans
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Interesting. I like a caring snape.
sassay chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I hope you'll continue this story.
danbear chapter 3 . 5/11/2012