Reviews for Second Chances
AnjalikaPotterhead chapter 3 . 10/16
I like ur story, Update soon
The Red Dementor chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
oh dear, well I hope it all goes well
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
3. A good start to a Reptillia28 challenge to redo from the summer before 4th year with bad Dumbledore and Weasleys. Good to arrange to spend the rest of summer with Hermione and good to make friends with Snape.
Don't forget Dobby and Sirius.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
kary uchiha asakura 22 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
me gusta tu historia, espero que actualices pronto.

RoughIslandSunrise chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Please update. I cant wait o0to see harrys parents will read
XxDyiashiaxX chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
please update as soon as you can this is awesome
Kalladin1989 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Great story. Hope to see more soon. Btw, love this side of snape.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
A very nice start, I've always enjoyed the premise behind reptilla's challenge and you've certainly started this one off differently. I look forward to Harry's interactions with Hermione and her parents. please pull this story out of unending stasis and update. I realize that real life is a bitch but take pity on your fans
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Interesting. I like a caring snape.
sassay chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I hope you'll continue this story.
danbear chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
write more
GLaDOS' Creator chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far - I'm a mega fan of Snape and love a bit of Dumbledore/Weasley bashing. Awaiting an update . . . :)
trongod chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Good start for three chapters, and i hope that it gets updated soon, preferably with Snape heading over to the Granger home to do some investigating.

Along with some sort of protection wards/spells, maybe a suggestion for the Grangers to hit Gringotts with Harry to hire some /nasty/ward installation... They can hit various bookstores, mundane and magical, for research materials - hey, why not? Use fantasy novels to inspire spell creation... - and make a day of it.

Snape is far more relaxed in this than the vast majority of fanon; might want to build up via flashbacks as he talks to Hermione and her parents to reinforce Harry's supposition of him being Lily's man. Also I'm wondering about the statement that he and Lily were a couple in Hogwarts and after prior to her marrying James, although I bet it's foreshadowing the revelation that Severus is really Harry's father... which might need some squick reduction for most readers, as Snape is /not/ universally liked.

So, up date SOON!