Reviews for Gondola Ride
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was cute. I think it's a little out of character for Dia to blush and get flustered, but you still did a good job. :)
Warhawk07 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Rasche... they do make a cute couple. Besides, Dia did promise to do a little "bonding" of their own with him in the game.
Shiawase-usagichan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Naw. That was cute. Dia and rashe make a cute couple. Glad someone else thinks so :3
Needs a Nap and Dream of Yaoi chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
thirty thumbs up...could u do a rolandxrasche romance? i wont be such a chiken if someone else does it first
FarmerChick chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
LOL! That was hilarious!
Cigarettes-and-Knives chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love Luminous Arc, so this was fantastic! yay! Finally someone who understands decent pairings! lol! This is so going in my favs, keep it up!
saphren chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That was pure awesomeness! After reading these fanfics, I'm beginning to like this pairing.
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
amazingly fluffy! I liked the ending that Rasche didn't know about people that go on a gondola ride together were lovers. kind of funny!

I thinking about Rasche that yelled after hearing Althea said her quote but ending it this way was sweet too. :D

great job. wish to see more from you.
judaz chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
it was pretty good cuz mi fav pairing is rasche and dia
HolyTiger34 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I must say that that was the best one shot i've ever Read in my life ... you rock and ill always be a fan and friend :)