Reviews for In the Shadows
True Guardian Angel chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
So dramatic! please update.
Luvondarox chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I know it's been a while since you updated this story, but I'd love to see you continue it again. It's interesting to get a glimpse into Zu's mind during the journey and how events changed him a well. It helps explain his reasoning for helping Jen Zi in the Assassin's Lair and how he might have behaved while keeping track of two girls who were visiting the Big City
Nat2 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
Hi there, I know it's been a while since you last posted, but I just found this story - after having replayed the game recently - and I have to say it's really, really good.

I've loved Zu since my first game and I always imagined a sort of romance between him and Jen Zi (especially after having heard a short humoristic monologue on the offical site where he said that of all the different characters, Jen Zi is his favorite). Anyway, I had to tell you, even after all this time, that the characterization is perfect and I loved reading these three chapters.

I guess that you've moved on to something else now, but if you ever feel like finishing this brilliant fic, I'll be there to read it.
Miss Loquacious chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Yay, Zu fanfcition~ Keep up the good work~! :D
Random Reader chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
This is really good ! I wished Zu was a romance option( not that I don't like Sky, I LOVE Sky ) but I suppose this can satisfy my Jen Zi/Zu wants. Please make more chapters !
Inuyashasesshy4eva chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Awesome fic so far

Please update soon, i'm really enjoying it

Keep up the good work

Inuyashasesshy4eva

x
swiftwings13 chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
more please! I love this pairing (I always liked zu the best) and I love how you have written it so far! please pick this story up again!
I'mSecretlyANinjaTimeLord chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
omg yayayay! never thot id like zu and jen, but its reaallyllylly god! cant wait for the next chapter if ur posting it
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Gotta love Zu, and this is written pretty well, expanding on key moments from the game. It seems like you're repeating a lot, though-his opinion of Jen Zi, his paranoia. Good prose, though.
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Sweet, please update soon _
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Aw. This fic is going so well and i couldn't review it! Sorry for that. Please, continue. I love how you can make a in character Zu, while other writers can't.
luvondarox chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Poor Zu. _

I love how you compared Sagacious Zu to a raincloud in the Fox Spirit's Heaven - I thought the exact same thing when I played the game! This is a fantastic story so far. I hope you keep it up!
SarahSultana chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
This was my favorite chapter so far! I don't think Zu was out of character at all. Keep up the good work!
Kusivirta chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
The first five paragraphs feel awkwark, like something I've read a dozen times before.

Most of the story after that could use plenty of condensing. Zu goes on and on about how special Jen Zi is to him, and the parts describing his past could've been shortened.

Also, the part in which Zu discusses his feelings. It feels odd, a bit out of place. Perhaps even OOC.

Other than these, I can't find any faults worth noting, the pacing feels better than in the last chapter.
JadeOokami chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I was rather surprised when I saw the alert for this chapter in my inbox. It seems like JE stories aren't updated muh, so it's awesome that this one was. And interesting it was, haha. Good luck with the next one.