Reviews for The Choices We Made
Pure Girl chapter 58 . 7/11/2010
Absolutely beautiful. A brilliant ending to a thoroughly engaging story. I'm sad it's ending, but at the same time glad to finally know the ending. D Good luck with your other writings. May they all be as fruitful and popular as this one (for our sakes too"!)
PhantomRose605 chapter 58 . 7/11/2010

The pleasure and thanks all go to you, my dear. :) You've definitely made my day on many occassions and I throughly loved this story. The Epilogue was adorable. Well done. I can't wait to read your next story. Look out for my review; I'm sure the story will be brilliant! ;)

Cheers, Good luck, and Thank You again.
Sic Vita Est chapter 58 . 7/11/2010
This has been a wonderful story. I have so enjoyed reading it and am sad to see it go. But I do look forward to reading more of your work. :)
TheFatalIllusion chapter 58 . 7/11/2010
I think this is simply magnificent, and I'm really going to miss reading this story! :'(

I loved the absolutely gorgeous ending.

The whole story has been absolutely exquisite, and has always been one of my favorites, I can't recall the amount of times I've reread the whole thing from start to finish!

I can't pick out one bit that has stood out, it's all good.

Thanks for writing such a beautiful story! :D
mellissa-malfoy12 chapter 58 . 7/11/2010
awwweeee, sooo cute! This was a great story and so is your other one, I cannot wait to read more :)
Saavik13 chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
great story.
LabyFan23 chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
Cant wait till the epoligue!

After this I gonna check out ur other fic!

As a brilliant writer as you are it will be fabulous!

Expect my reviews!
Leanora chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
I love Luna! Great job!
CeliaEquus chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
You had me laughing throughout most of this chapter. Kudos! Wunderbar! And, uh... all that. *Beams*

Please post again soon!
watin77 chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
Hahaha, oh yes! Brilliant. What a great (almost) ending.
Nutters4Potter chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
Vampire conversion process- that was funny. Thanks for the update.
Artemis Decibal chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
This is one nice funny chapter :)
DarkestAngel13 chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
Great chapter! Thanks!
diamond-helen chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
Haha, Ron and Pansy. Lovd the chapter, can't believe it's the last proper one tho!
PhantomRose605 chapter 57 . 7/7/2010
hehehehhehe Ron and Pansy. :P genius.

thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. I've thoroughly enjoyed following it and I can't wait until the epilogue! :) i'll be taking a look at your other story soon. I'm sure it will be even more brilliant than this one. :D best of luck and thank you again.
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »