Reviews for The Choices We Made
Siffy Ela chapter 58 . 1/28/2013
Thanks for this wonderful story! :-)
Priestess of broken saints chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
I really liked that dream :)
Priestess of broken saints chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
I think that you have a very good thing going here.
Your plot is, in my opinion, very good especially for a almost pure romance. I see this is one of your earlier pieces (I hate it when people are really critical of earlier pieces without checking). I'm having trouble thinking of a way to say what I think of your writing style... It's a bit like how a lawyer would speak, you know to convince the jury (which is good) but the objection would be that you are leading. er, does that make sense? sometimes you can be a bit more vague. leave things for the reader to question and wonder about. Hey but that's just my opinion, and a lot of people don't like vague so it's a really difficult balance to get right.
Anyway. I'm loving it :) feel free to reply to this if you want.
Lionheart27 chapter 33 . 9/14/2012
Great story and a great plot that just makes me want to read more!
Jammiedodger15 chapter 58 . 6/8/2012
Aww this was a briliant story,i love Hermione/Snape pairings! soo sweet and the end when he proposed, amazing! loved this story and definitely adding this to favourites! :-D x
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 58 . 5/24/2012
I totally fell in love with this storyline, absolutely loved every chapter, definitely a favourite.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 58 . 5/7/2012
OMG HOW TOTALLY CUTE! nicely done.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 36 . 5/6/2012
that sounds about right for btoh of them. she was treated lieka possesion by ron and krum and partly by the italin guy (sry no clue as to his name) so alls he wants is someone she's comfortible with. someone to hold a inteligent conversation with maybe and lingering touch or like he proved a kiss in private. so he fits the bill well.
anonymous chapter 58 . 4/18/2012
I loved it! Great story!
mUmaRhz chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
OMG if I had a fiance who controlled me like Ron does to Hermione i would totally flip on them! And go off on how dare he even think he could say that and try to run my life. lol. INDEPENDENCE! lols. I honestly think in the actual books that Hermione and Ron dont go together. Anyway cant wait to read this!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 58 . 12/17/2011
This goes on my favorites list!
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 58 . 12/9/2011
Oh my god, I can't believe this is where you left it!

But I'm content :)

This story is undoubtely one of my favorite HG/SS stories on :-D

You really did this pairing justice and also the Harry/Ginny/Teddy moments were heartwarming.

Again well done!

Love from Sev's biggest fan! :D xx
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 46 . 12/8/2011
Such a beautiful chapter! I kinda did expect Sev to wake up and tell Hermione to shut up! Haha :D Great job, I'm gonna be heartbroken when I get to the end :(
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 33 . 12/8/2011
Merlins beard it just gets better and better. I love how this story has developed too :D Great job! Ta-ta, off to read the next chpter!
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
Oh my god, LOVED this chapter! This story is automatcially one of my favorites :D Woo!
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »