Reviews for The Choices We Made
Great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Cute!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Honestly... how does anyone manage to leave a bra behind? *shakes head*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Argh - a promising start, but you really need to learn how to punctuate properly. I want to give it a chance, but it is hard to concentrate with all these little things.

For instance, you wrote:

'I, am not young Albus.'

It should be punctuated like this:

I am not young, Albus.

Same with 'Fine Severus.' It needs a comma! Check out any website devoted to comma usage in English: it will definitely benefit your prose.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 58 . 2/3/2013
One word: Brilliant!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 31 . 2/2/2013
Ah, the wonders of Amortentia!
Siffy Ela chapter 58 . 1/28/2013
Thanks for this wonderful story! :-)
Priestess of broken saints chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
I really liked that dream :)
Priestess of broken saints chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
I think that you have a very good thing going here.
Your plot is, in my opinion, very good especially for a almost pure romance. I see this is one of your earlier pieces (I hate it when people are really critical of earlier pieces without checking). I'm having trouble thinking of a way to say what I think of your writing style... It's a bit like how a lawyer would speak, you know to convince the jury (which is good) but the objection would be that you are leading. er, does that make sense? sometimes you can be a bit more vague. leave things for the reader to question and wonder about. Hey but that's just my opinion, and a lot of people don't like vague so it's a really difficult balance to get right.
Anyway. I'm loving it :) feel free to reply to this if you want.
Lionheart27 chapter 33 . 9/14/2012
Great story and a great plot that just makes me want to read more!
Jammiedodger15 chapter 58 . 6/8/2012
Aww this was a briliant story,i love Hermione/Snape pairings! soo sweet and the end when he proposed, amazing! loved this story and definitely adding this to favourites! :-D x
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 58 . 5/24/2012
I totally fell in love with this storyline, absolutely loved every chapter, definitely a favourite.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 58 . 5/7/2012
OMG HOW TOTALLY CUTE! nicely done.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 36 . 5/6/2012
that sounds about right for btoh of them. she was treated lieka possesion by ron and krum and partly by the italin guy (sry no clue as to his name) so alls he wants is someone she's comfortible with. someone to hold a inteligent conversation with maybe and lingering touch or like he proved a kiss in private. so he fits the bill well.
anonymous chapter 58 . 4/18/2012