Reviews for The Choices We Made
ThePenIsMighty chapter 58 . 12/17/2011
This goes on my favorites list!
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 58 . 12/9/2011
Oh my god, I can't believe this is where you left it!

But I'm content :)

This story is undoubtely one of my favorite HG/SS stories on :-D

You really did this pairing justice and also the Harry/Ginny/Teddy moments were heartwarming.

Again well done!

Love from Sev's biggest fan! :D xx
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 46 . 12/8/2011
Such a beautiful chapter! I kinda did expect Sev to wake up and tell Hermione to shut up! Haha :D Great job, I'm gonna be heartbroken when I get to the end :(
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 33 . 12/8/2011
Merlins beard it just gets better and better. I love how this story has developed too :D Great job! Ta-ta, off to read the next chpter!
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
Oh my god, LOVED this chapter! This story is automatcially one of my favorites :D Woo!
Sevs-Lucky-Charm chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
Oh my god! I loved this chapter! 3 Can't wait to keep on reading, seeya and great job!
Desbaf chapter 58 . 10/9/2011
I'll admit - i had my doubts at first but kept reading and love it! Please make a sequel! Although, as a side note you might want to get a beta because i noticed quite a few mistakes - for instance you used "stood" alot when it should have been standing - you know just little things... All in all amazing story! Congrats! And plzzz make a sequel!
Adonia Eisynee chapter 58 . 9/12/2011
I can't help but be slightly angry about the cliffe hanger you left in this fan fic . I want a sequel! I seriously hate when people do that LOL Good job on it though
ChrystleMoon chapter 58 . 9/8/2011
Well, now that it's done. I have to say... Your are AMAZING! I loved this story from beginning to end. Your writing is completely captivating, to me anyways. It was just... I can't even put it into words. Thank you so much for this story. You have officially got me to be a Sev x Mione fan. I can't wait to read more of your stories, which of course I will. Just, your awesome. One of the best fanfics with this couple that I have ever read, and I have read A LOT. xD Thank you so much, again. Good luck and happy writing in whatever you do!

With lots of appreciation,

R.M.
ChrystleMoon chapter 35 . 9/8/2011
...! *is speechless*
ChrystleMoon chapter 34 . 9/8/2011
Ha ha ha. Leave it to Min and Ginny to push them together. You and your awesome evil genius that is getting Sev and Mione together. xD
ChrystleMoon chapter 32 . 9/8/2011
And catch his eye you will... ;D
ChrystleMoon chapter 31 . 9/8/2011
Ooooooooooooooo. They smell each other off the potion? Correct me if i'm wrong, but I do believe we can see the beginnings of love here... ;D
ChrystleMoon chapter 30 . 9/8/2011
Tsk tsk Sev, you know you can't hide your feelings. We know, and we aren't about to let you forget it! :D
ChrystleMoon chapter 29 . 9/8/2011
YAY! Sev and Mione moments. Gotta love 'em.
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »