Reviews for The Choices We Made
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 58 . 7/16/2011
I love it very much, very well written.

Sincerely, Athena
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 58 . 7/4/2011
Omg, what a beautiful story! It's so touching and such and accurate representation of Hermione and Snape's characters! My fav parts where when they first danced, they first kissed and Snape proposed. Such a fabulous story, thank you so much for sharing it with us! I will go check out your other work now! :)
CheeryPenguin19 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
YES. Hermione has a spine, and I always loved it when she snapped.
alysha813 chapter 58 . 6/18/2011
Love this story so much! One of the best!
aerialla1 chapter 58 . 5/29/2011
Interesting concept for a story. I liked the Ron and Pansy part. I cracked up as well.
jackptollers chapter 58 . 5/27/2011
This was my first Severus/Hermione! I first read it a long time ago, but i just wanted to stay that i still love it!

Thanks!

Jack
Freythefrog chapter 58 . 4/28/2011
Wow. Pure gold. I've never read any of the Potter books and didn't think I'd ever read an HP-fic either. But as I adore Snape, I had to when I found this.

And, man, was it worth it. It was fun and hot and heart breaking and well written and just really really good.
Lala97 chapter 58 . 3/27/2011
Wow. This was a completely wonderful story. I daresay one of the best. Ever. Thanks for writing; it was, as I mentioned earlier, WONDERFUL. Gawsh, I wish I was Hermione! :)
Small Owl chapter 58 . 3/27/2011
I really loved the whole story and I think the epiloue was just perfect. Keep up the good work!:)
lizard chapter 45 . 3/15/2011
How about blood thirsty hamsters? Its very tempting right now but, i shall try to hold off a couple of chapters. Anyways loving the story so far I don't think either Hermione or Snape being too OOC. Must get back to story now.
Forever-in-Obscurity chapter 58 . 2/16/2011
Love how it ended but wishing it hadnt. So many times writers reach the end of the story and there are questions still left un-answered but not with this, very well rounded. For that i thank you :)
MrsSS chapter 58 . 2/13/2011
I started yesterday with Dismantle:Repair yesterday, and loved everything you've written so far that I had to dive in to your other HP stories without even reviewing (horrible of me, I know). I love your writing style! My only complaint about your stories is that I want more! Your stories are delightful!
Forever-in-Obscurity chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Love Snapes reaction, i'm sure he's horrified. :)
jjunee chapter 58 . 2/3/2011
I enjoyed reading this story. It is absorbing. The character's feelings are described with exactness. And there is enough action and suspense to avoid tediousness. I like that.

I wish you more inspiration again.

jjunee

ps: I apologize if i made mistakes, but i'm french woman.
Masho chapter 29 . 2/2/2011
Snape is totally IC, its great! He doesn't have to be angrier, or more 'haunted', I like this Snape. It's more Hermione- anyone can be cheated on, that doesn't mean she won't be able to tell she likes Snape- I expected her to be more awkward around him, you know, less sweet and open, but hey, good for her, if she's braver and more self righteous about being nice to everyone.

The Snape/Hermione fics I've read so far have been pretty different to yours;

I love reading this:)