Reviews for The Choices We Made
ChrystleMoon chapter 28 . 9/8/2011
Oh snap... He did NOT! I knew I hated Ron for a reason. Sev, sic 'im.
ChrystleMoon chapter 27 . 9/8/2011
Oh dang. This is getting good! :D
ChrystleMoon chapter 25 . 9/8/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :3 So cute. ;D
ChrystleMoon chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is awesome. I can't wait to read the rest! :D
Adonia Eisynee chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Hehehehe I love how she burned his broom XD Just amazing, totally something I'd do to the cheating little weasel!
alanmay chapter 58 . 8/27/2011
hi,XTimeGirlX:

i know it's i just read your fiction that the choice we 's u know,i just wanna say you've done a great jod.(*_*)
wow-ie chapter 35 . 8/21/2011
This was so good :) I can't remember the last time I got chills/butterflies from reading something. My stomach actually flipped when I was reading this chapter! I love this story so much and I really want to commend you for how consensual you've made their relationship - Snape could've EASILY taken advantage of Hermione because he has power over her (even if it's not necessarily his personality to do so), or he could've made advances that Hermione might've reluctantly given into because of his power over her, but that's not the case here (though it has definitely been that way in many other HG/SS stories). I'm really happy to see how he has completely respected her boundaries and her youth.

"Leaning even further forward, until his lips were mere centimetres from her ear, Severus placed a firm hand on her waist. 'Besides...I have something to give you.' He told her silkily, the pit of his stomach stirring as she let out a long, slow breath and leant back on him slightly, as if for support."

WHEW! I can't get over this part! So hot.
Sherlock Companion chapter 53 . 7/31/2011
I love that some of my favorite chapters are your least favorite ones! Though I know the feeling, some of my least favorite writings get the best reviews.
keepcalm chapter 58 . 7/19/2011
i loved your story! Thanks for adding in the plot too:)
And the epilogue was perfect!
Thanks
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 58 . 7/16/2011
I love it very much, very well written.

Sincerely, Athena
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 58 . 7/4/2011
Omg, what a beautiful story! It's so touching and such and accurate representation of Hermione and Snape's characters! My fav parts where when they first danced, they first kissed and Snape proposed. Such a fabulous story, thank you so much for sharing it with us! I will go check out your other work now! :)
CheeryPenguin19 chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
YES. Hermione has a spine, and I always loved it when she snapped.
alysha813 chapter 58 . 6/18/2011
Love this story so much! One of the best!
aerialla1 chapter 58 . 5/29/2011
Interesting concept for a story. I liked the Ron and Pansy part. I cracked up as well.
jackptollers chapter 58 . 5/27/2011
This was my first Severus/Hermione! I first read it a long time ago, but i just wanted to stay that i still love it!

Thanks!