Reviews for The Choices We Made
Melora chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
Coco96 chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
OMG!

RON YOU EVIL GIT! YOURE WORSE THAN PETER BETRAYAL PETTIGREW!

UPDATE SOON!
fandomwoman2015 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
i just got this really mean thought in my head right now on something very mean that can be done to ron in this story if hermione still has crookshanks. you could crookshanks as a way of getting back at ron for as things he did to hermione should trip ron on the stairs.
fandomwoman2015 chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
good chapter i can't wait for hermione and severus to get togther and her to get rid of ron
Wheldongrl10 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Again, great job. here's another review for your files. Hope you enjoy your holiday and I look forward to more of your writing. Keep the cliffhangers coming. That's what makes a great story and makes people like me come back for more. Great job!
anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
FYI Severus Snape's birthday is January 9, l960; Hermione Granger's September 19, l979. 19 yrs, not an unusual span in the Muggle world.
Coco96 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
loved it!

im sorry i didnt review for the last chapter... the review and PM servers were down...

UPDATE SOON!
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
amazing! Can't wait for more!
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
amazing! I love it as ever! great work bub!
ShrinuiWolf chapter 4 . 8/8/2009
Lol xD Made me laugh with the whole laughter thing xD

Poor Snape haha, then again..Poor Hermione falling on the floor xD!
Wheldongrl10 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Nice cliffhanger! Keep up the good work. I want to read more! Very intriguing!
fandomwoman2015 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
good chapter and am going to guess that ron is cheating on hermione
ShrinuiWolf chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Hey! I love how this fic is going, tis a real shame you can't update regularly cos i can't wait to see how it turns out hehe.

Anyways, keep it up AND im gonna check out some of your other ficcies now! xD *Gives a mini live Snape* Enjoy!
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
amazing can't wait for more!
fandomwoman2015 chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
hermione needs to get out of the relationship n ow before it is to late and she has to put up with his family
1,040 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 Next »