Reviews for Vampire Virus

update soon :)
MaggieMay21 chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
I really like where this is going! Good job! :D
1983Sarah chapter 17 . 8/17/2009
Oh, they got her! Woohoo! Now, what are THEY going to do with her? Questions, questions!
1983Sarah chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
Whew, finally got around to reading this! Woohoo. Great story, I'm loving it, it's very original and easy to read, I love the slightly shorter chapters, too, makes for a quicker read. First off, loved the idea of bullets for vamps, yes it is time they upgraded. I didn't really care for the softer side of Ellen, just love her all tough but it still worked ok for the story. The shopping was a bit odd, but still funny, sorta the calm before the storm. Then having Eli and Lenore was the best! It really got the story going, their tale of not being vamps and the human host of the "Cure". I can't wait to see how that plays out. I love how you're tying it all in now, it's great. Mack and Jack's knowledge of vamps, slightly shadey, is just damn funny and very cool! They are awesome additions to the Supernatural universe. Great job!
MaggieMay21 chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
I'm really liking this story so far. It's so easy to get into! I wonder what's gonna happen next. :D
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
I love 'em both, but I do like this second chapter better, gives more insight into where the characters are currently. I really do like how you actually pointed out how being a lawyer would have been a slightly similar job choice for Sam and how it would still involve monsters, I like that angle a lot.
MaggieMay21 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Hm. I have to say that I'm pretty interested to see where this is going. You're a good writer, keep it up. :)
SaintsGhost chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Just keep writing it man I want to know what you got planned. This Vampire Virus title of yours intrigues me! I am curious as to how this plays out. :)
SaintsGhost chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Personally I write for myself, and when I post it, if anybody reads it its a Giant plus. It takes time for you to get fans of your reading. The more you write, stories, chapters, is always a good thing. maybe you should try livejournal. you could post several of your stories there. Advertise on the communities. Or maybe get some writer to read your fic And tell people about it.

Albeit I haven't had a lot of luck there, or getting people to read my fics. But sometimes it takes time. Be it months, days, or years. Any good story comes out of an author who loves their writing, ideas and thier stories. I think your doing good.

IN the slightly misquoted words of Dean Winchester.

"I guess I'm saying just don't give up on this stuff, is all"

Hey If your still looking for a beta, I'm free.

Don't really know what that all intails, considering I've never been asked before but hey, I'm open to help someone out. :)