Reviews for Consequences of Misquoted Magic
bookreader911 chapter 18 . 4/22
Thaat was great! I hope you update soon!
shannonnicole9 chapter 18 . 4/8
So sad that this is where it ended! Well for now, hopefully. I absolutely loved Tom's characterization, and how his character grew with time. I feel so bad for him that the one thing he actually loved ended up dying. And Hadrian still doesn't have his memories back! I feel so many emotions right now! They're finally meeting again!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 18 . 4/6
Please update! :D
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 4/1
Marked
MaiWishes chapter 18 . 4/1
I had put off reading this chapter waiting for more, its been five months, how is it going?
sam chapter 18 . 4/1
ooh just found this and loved it! will there be more soon?
Dude the ouroboros symbol is from fullmetal alchemist
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/23
you might as well have started at this point, in medias rez was made for these sort of scenarios
crimson hearts chapter 18 . 3/22
I am so sad. I do this to myself everytime. I start reading a story that isnt complete or hasnt been updated in a while to reach the end wanting more. Is there any hope? This story has been amazing so far and left off at the peak of the story. What will happen now? Please tell me you will be updating eventually. It is so hard to find turely great dark stories.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 18 . 3/9
I love it :)
Esaria chapter 18 . 3/3
Absolutely incredible so far. Can't wait for more :D
Sarah132cs chapter 18 . 2/28
I can't wait for the next chapter. Because he Tom could kidnap harry or something.
waternymph569 chapter 18 . 2/26
Omg this story i absolutley love it! The cliff hanger though can't wait to see what ahppens next please update soon
WeirdCornChip chapter 17 . 2/26
Please write more of this. Dat evil cliffhanger though whyyyyyyy.
jimbo644664 chapter 18 . 2/22
Of all the places to end it! Update soon!