Reviews for Consequences of Misquoted Magic
Please dont kill snape, and hadrian needs his memory quick... I jhst hope he doesnt hate the dark lord after that.
French reader chapter 20 . 6/20
Have you abandonned this story? You didn't udapted it for a while. I do hope you will continue and finish it soon. Best greetings from Paris, France.
WolfTail Run chapter 20 . 5/30
I really hope you come back and finish this story! Are you planning to?
the real narnia chapter 20 . 5/15
Oh my god this story is absolutely amazing! I love it SO much i can't wait to see where you go from here. While I personally prefer Took Harry romantically, I even love the best friend/brotherly thing that you're doing, and desperately cannot wait for the next chapter. Especially when Hadrian is introduced to everyone it's gonna be great. And while Abraxas and Orion are dead, Theodore and Cassius could still be alive. ,Also will Harry ever get his memories back because that will be hilarious!

I also want to know what's gonna happen with Remus.

Please update this soon, this story is magnificent and ABSOLUTELY amazing. :)
Please update! I really like your story and it would be great if Harry continued to support Tom.
il.demone.vanga chapter 20 . 5/6
Somehow I wanted a movie out of this... :)
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 20 . 4/26
Well then, this will be interesting moreee pleaseee
firesword01 chapter 20 . 4/15
Please don't kill Snape! I'm loving this story sooooo much!:)
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 20 . 3/28
ack poor tom
blackflamesredblood chapter 20 . 3/20
Please update soon I loved the book
Continue plz
Alice3960 chapter 1 . 3/20
I love your story, is amazing.
Hainbuche chapter 20 . 3/18
spannend. armer severus. ob hadrian die sache mit dem horkrux wohl raus kriegt? schreibst du weiter? lg hayne
Great story!
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 20 . 3/8
Why did you stop THERE?! I suppose I'm grateful they got to meet, but... Seriously?
Well, if you ever return tho this story I'll be grateful.