Reviews for The Killer I Created
Luke777 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
So… Since I've read this is prequel to the other stories you've written, I've decided to start by this one (even if you recommended to read the other ones first, I wanted to try it in chronological order).
It was really a great good story. When Allison was duped into believing that John Connor was actually a terminator all way long, I was duped myself for a moment too. I didn't like the idea of him following orders from this really unsympathetic Philips, but I believed that if Allison could have been a machine, Connor could have been as well.
The whole story arch in the antartic was quite impressive too. I loved the interaction between Kyle an Steve, and I thought it was a great move from Kyle to let the terminator free at the end.
Now I'm really looking forward to continue with your other stories!
thelifeeater chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
amazing story and the ending was awesome.
biaslord chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
You really write some of the best fics in the tscc fandom. I truly appreciate all that you've written for us. Thank you so much!
yetikiller chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much!
uncommoner chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
TR,

"Skynet had launched no counterattack, the nuclear facility far too precious a resource to destroy."

This is the first reference I've ever seen to explain the all-too obvious anomaly of why Serrano Point, an above ground and not armoured shelter, would not be attacked by Skynet.

Nice one.

Other reviews on the other chapters. I have no idea why I haven't read this yet. Must have got lost.

brendan
GGUNDAMFAN34 chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Very good, but the epilogue seemed to spell out tons of gloom and doom for our heroes. I am waiting to see how this plot resolves, and after reading all of your stories, the anticipation is killing me! Continue to stay "Way past cool!"

sincerely,

Johnathon
Anzer'ke chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
well...that child is either gonna be a monster beyond anything yet seen...or the coolest goddamn thing ever.

Either way she'll be goddamn hard to kill, there was definitely something of the thing in that creature. Really, truly excellent stuff. Especially the first bits, Kyle going prone moments before wandering into it's mouth was a personal favourite.

I can't say I wouldn't love to see another sequel, too much of this epilogue was deeply intriguing, especially if you bring the added awesome of John Henry and Catherine Weaver (who seems to undergo a cameron like learning process with regards to Savannah now I think back over the series.) to the fray.

Hoping for more from this font of awesome.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Average Joe chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
Beautiful with some creepy Terminator-style foreshadowing to boot. Good stuff :)
toasty2 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Absolutely awesome.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
I just reread this story and it's so excellent.
kalapaat chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
An OK story overall, although I must say I liked Only Lonely and Fuzzy Dice better. I'm not saying this story wasn't written so well, it's just that I've never been very interested in prequels or TSCC fics taking place in the "past future".

The last chapter in this story was by far the most enjoyable for me.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
Hoo boy...

Nice job here, I have to admit.

The exploration of FutureJohn’s reactions to his initial meeting with ‘Cameron’- before she came to be called that- were every well-presented, and the subsequent development of her scenes with the ‘Engineer’ further confirmed my already low opinion of the guy; even if she was ‘only’ a machine, the man should have at least demonstrated SOME compassion when dealing with something that was essentially a duplicate of his sister...

The specific motive of the Engineer’s deception regarding the John-Terminator model initially eluded me, but I got the essential motivation easily enough afterwards, and it’s definitely an effective means of confirming ‘Cameron’s’ status as more than just another Terminator; put her in a position where her only choice is one that no TERMINATOR would make.

On a more setting-based note, Reese’s thoughts on the mall he discovered were particularly effective at expressing the mentality that prompted him to volunteer for the mission to go back in time in the first place, while the subsequent discovery of what he was dealing with created a very interesting villain for a human/non-reprogrammed Terminator team-up to deal with, combined with some highly effective fight scenes as they tried to destroy the monster while also facing the final conclusion as both sides decide to leave the other alive (To say nothing of your revelation that it was essentially a ‘proto-Cameron’; it really gave it that extra personal touch that makes villains so much more dangerous, in my opinion).

However, even with the revelation about ‘Steve’s’ true identity as he and Kyle parted ways, it’s the final chapter that REALLY pushes this story above the norm for me; the concept of John and Cameron as parents alone is a very moving idea, but you also created a brief-yet-excellent look at their lives together as they prepare for what’s coming next while working to give the unique Sarah Connor II the best possible chance for a normal life...

VERY moving bit of writing; keep up the great work!

Just one problem; you include reference to the events of “Terminator: Salvation”, such as John’s brief thoughts about Marcus and the transplant, and yet you include no real reference to what happened to Kate?

Even assuming that they’re divorced at this point- judging by John’s rather ‘casual’ attitude towards his relationships with women and his memories of an unhappy marriage-, I would have expected a more detailed reference to the circumstances of their break-up...
TSCCandTwilightarehebest chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Awsome stuff
TSCCandTwilightarehebest chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Great writing and an awsome story, im inerested in anything else you have to write. Thanks
Jarvey chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
!Baby Sarah... creepy what you hinted at. But, if anyone can foster a growing mind to become greater than it's intended purpose (ie. NOT eating the local villagers...), it's John and Cam.