Reviews for Peekaboo
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
i like it
Renren chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ugh this was perfect and it just seems so horribly accurate and RINGO seriously Why IKKI
haosthunder chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I ALWAYS come bak to this fic can't you please just like add once last chapter or make another/longer KanonRingo fic pleaaaasssseeeee!i!i!i!i?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

I'm beggin ya ! Please.

P.S.- I 3 LOVE3 Kanon!
nakki desinta chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is a great fiction

Sometimes i think the same way u think.

Why Ringo choose Ikki, besides Ikki choose Simca?

Thats really cruel u know, bu great author to describes Kanon's feel, i love this...

Please make more Ringo x Kanon...

oOBelleOo chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Amazing please continue the great work looking forward to see what happens next
mouseter chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
My heart breaks for kanon and now in the manga he's being asked to play devil's advocate each and every time. i~i
idonoutcare chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Saltavi chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I feel the same. I really dislike Simca, the cradle robber. _

(btw, she's 22 when ikki's 13. *shivers*)

I personally like the Storm rider x Tuner pairings (RingoxKanon, IkkixKururu, AgitoxYayoi) *shrug*

Anywho, I really liked this. I felt so sorry for Kanon. D:
AnImE.KaRaSu chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I so agree with you. Simca is such a slut and Ikki is a stupid pervert. My faves are Agito/Akito and Ringo. Not together but still. She's so smart but why would she like Ikki? After everything she's done for him... He SuCKS. I feel bad for all the really cool decent guys whenever anime girls choose the wrong guy:(

Good story.

If you want to rant about it with me that's my real account. Im just too lazy to log in.
Zwei Shonagon chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I adore this.

I always liked KanonxRingo. Ikki was always annoying, so I actually never read that much of Air Gear...

anyway, I really appreciated this work. The characterization is brilliant!
irish d' salmon luver chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
sweet! I think i might go seeing dentist for the first time :)
MissPoisonedBitch1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh dont worry, Simca gets what she deserves in the manga.

Absolutely adore what you've done, before I read this I thought Kanon was just a weird guy with an uncontrolled fantasy-And Ringo is an idiot-I dont know why she loves Ikki when he's so clueless.
Wet-Toilet-Roll chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Excellent story:D yes, i do agree her choice in guys is a big mistake and simca really is like a slut on wheels. it doesn't take much for her to strip all the way down to nothing. urgh.:( すごいね!;)
NoctisxNiveus chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
FINALLY someone agrees! Ringo needs to get over Ikki, i hate him, but i love Kanon from the first time he appeared to when he kissed her :) ughh it's so one-sided. i feel so bad for him T_T it'd be a life changing miracle for Ringo to end up with Kanon (almost unbelievable even) Anyways very Good story!
AriellaxCastral chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh my, I love it! Reading this story increased my love for the couple (since there aren't many fic about them out there).

And the last part was a bit sad for me, especially when he said "I love you and I don't know why" since it reminded me with my own self. Anyway, it's really great ;D!