Reviews for Mortal
Guest chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
OH MY GODS THIS STORY IS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD AND I STILL EXPLODED INSIDE IN A SHOWER OF BLOOD AND GUTS AND AN EVIL KNOWN AS FANGIRLINESS. YOU ARE AWESOME.
KILLINGhope14 chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
Wait, what was Magnus' gift to Alec in the first chapter!?
Mimi the Brave chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I like it a lot so far :) the Seelie Court was described beautifully.
BlackButlerFreak chapter 26 . 2/12/2014
So... just making sure I got this right, Magnus is now a mortal? XD Adorbs.
I realllyyy liked this story, soo adorable and well-written. And the suspense of Alec being on the verge of death was great! I had bags under my eyes cuz I spent the night reading like half the story :P
Guest chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
What the hell was that ending? Ahhhhh!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
SO ADORABLE! and an awesome ending as well . it was such a good story
CastleAddiction chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
Wow I just
Jesus Christ
This is an incredible story I just?
I DONT HAVE WORDS
FaithBane-Lightwood chapter 26 . 5/23/2013
This is like the best story ever written!
groundedreamer chapter 26 . 7/25/2012
I'm so glad I found this! It's just so sweet and wonderful and awesome and well written! WOO! Go correct usage of grammar and advanced vocabulary! Love it, dearie. And I really hope you do Alec and Magnus again because I really like how you write them and the world needs more of them :)
Lemur chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
It hurts so much to see Alec in pain! I feel so sorry for him. Your writing style is great though, and I love the long chapters. Well done :)
mythical-dragon48 chapter 26 . 5/15/2012
Every so often, I read fanfics that are just so brilliantly written that I forget I'm not reading the actual book, and this was definitely one of them. I love Alec & Magnus, and that was one of the best stories I've read about them. Wonderful ending - I loved the way you didn't say what Jace's wish was and then showed what it was with the last part. Poor Magnus, trying to figure out how to do laundry ! ;)
butterflylover7143 chapter 26 . 6/13/2011
awww! i looov the ending! so great and unexpected!
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 26 . 4/13/2011
Wow, i am so glad that someone has finally written a story where Alec and Magnus get a realistic happily-ever-after, its completely awesome! I loved it from beginning to end and forced my eyes to stay open so i could read the whole thing in one go. i only do that for fics that i really enjoy, so thankyou very much, keep up the brilliant work :)
alyssasmile chapter 26 . 3/29/2011
OMG OMG OMG YOU FINISHED IT ! HOW DID I MISS THAT UPDATE ?

You are friggin awesome. My favorite person in the world. I shall adore you forever.

The story was great. I loved it. Excellent job.
CainaStarsong chapter 26 . 2/15/2011
HOLY $%#

I don't know whether or not to be happy or sad! Gah! Mundane Magnus! &%#*%&, lemme cuss I few more times.

I enjoyed the whole thing, and have very few complaints. The battle scene was good, flowed nicely. My main issue was that it got vague and confusing at parts, and even after I read the 'explaining' chapter, I had to go back and read the 'explaining' chapter again to really understand it.