Reviews for The Compromise
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/29
Haha, dirty Chuck and Blair, this just couldn't get any better, could it? This was funny and sexy all at once ;).
Nuingarien chapter 1 . 1/13
That was well done! I like it when the lemon has a point to it.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hot! Loved how they are fighting at the end. So Chuck and Blair.
Lindsay1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
wow, that was so good! great job keeping them in character, it was perfect. and super hot! xoxo
amomentintime3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wonderful...I love that they're just so themselves despite the phone sex. I adore the fact that they both start arguing immediately after.
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was...so hot. I don't even know what else to say. Just hot and amazing. I've decided this happened, and as far as I'm concerned it should be a deleted scene on the DVDs.
Juliet6866 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Damn that was hot! Nice work! I think that keeps them in character perfectly :) xoxo
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Have I told you how hot this is? I read it awhile ago, but lamely forgot to review. Basically.. It's the hottest thing ever. Congratulations. I so wish the show would go there sometimes.

I mean, what a perfect compromise. OF COURSE THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS!
missusgrey chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
hope youll continue this story ! love it!
JenCort81 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
ahem...that was smoking HOT. Definitely could've been one of the deleted scenes from the ep. Sometimes I think GG definitely needs to be on HBO just so we can get something like this. Anyway. Amazing. And I'm off to read more :)
annablake chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
LOVED it (of course). Hawt. Yes, it really was the perfect compromise having phone sex instead of the real thing when no one wanted to relent lol. The only thing that makes me a bit sad is thinking about what happens next (whore/Carter/Nate/Jack/Vanessa-sex instead of BC actually getting it on at last) and the fact that up until this very day they STILL haven't had sex according to canon. (Well, of course they would have had it by now, but we haven't seen it, have we...?)

Sigh.

But this was a very nice escape from the "GG-reality" for a while. :-)
callmebluetoo chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow. I could so see this as a hidden scene... and the closing line is killer!
moarchair247 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Best one-shot ever.

Truly the hotness.

Bravo.

Whew!
Korella May chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
*hot!*

Really liked it, more please?
rolsiepolsie chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
so hot! i love chuck he is just so sexy, and CB together amazing as always. gah! you're awesome & this just totally made my day!