Reviews for Tantalize
cutenorwegiancreature chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
so... how's the next chapter going? :)
angela chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
i never thought riku could be suck an ass, but despite that i love the story
skydancing dragon chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Very nice story. Good plot! Keep it up!
Fayt80 chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Wow, I'm loving this story so far. To the point of sleep deprivation since I read all 20 chapters in one sitting, lol. I noticed that you were apologizing for taking so long in between chapter updates so I hope that means you're still working on this story as I'd love to read more. I love all the little comments you insert during the internal monologues and such, they made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. I love how you made Roxas all violent like (I can relate, trust me, lol) and I've actually started reading an edited version to my daughter. I'm doing my part to pass the KH yaoi goodness on to the next generation of squealy fan girls. She's not quite old enough for an M-rated story yet so I've had to leave chunks out to keep it T-rated. Gotta be all responsible and stuff, I hope you understand. Her favorite parts so far are the lists at the beginning and end of each chapter, she asked that I let you know. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up that awesome writing
nowherekids chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Roxas is just too adorable :')
Less-Then-3 chapter 20 . 5/7/2013
Gaaaaaaah I just reread this again. God I love it So much. You have to continue.
Meep chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
I'm just waiting for the moment when Zexion breaks down and is like, "I'm so sorry I lied to you! I'm scum, an awful person! I-I can't make Micky Mouse pancakes!"

That is all. Except that I really love this sotry and I missed it terribly :)
xionnevermore chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
I love! Please please please update soon. I'll bother you until you do. I swear, I've done it before on other people's stories. ;)
xionnevermore chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
I'm loving this. I hope you post chapter 21 soon!
xionnevermore chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I seriously started crying when you said "Wouldn't it be just awful if I messed that up?"
Klausolas chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
I've finally re-read the entire story so I'm all caught up. I'm so glad Sora finally dumped Riku. I hope he doesn't feel badly for too long. And I'm excited to see what Kairi has in store for Larxene. After all, even her own family have given up on her.
ChloeLurvsGlam chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
Legit about to cry. ;_; 1) OH MY GOS I'VE BEEN WAITING MY ENTIRE LIFE FOR THIS UPDATE JFC 2) SORAAAA That break-up was so heartbreaking ;_; blahhh! You've left me in a pile of feels! Update naooo ;3; (Also, your writing style is to fucking die for 3)
RoxyPop813 chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
Okay, I've been reading this since the first time I found it, which was like, ages ago, but I want to let you know that I still am here following you and your ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, WONDERFUL, PERFECT STORY! I'm so happy that you finally updated. I understand though, I'm a procrastinator also. This chapter (and the entire story) is definitely a HIT! Please, please, please, please, please PLEASE update soon! 3
PS: You're awesome! :)
Kunoichi21 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
I honestly forgot this story even existed. I'm gonna have to go back through and read it all over again to remember what happened previously...
Takara yume chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Ehh great chapter the first was really cute and funny but the Sora Riku part as sad. D:

Anyways, thanks very much for the update